3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MRSALAMANDRA123 12.11.19 03:49 am

Sagging (Mortal Kombat 11)

who rummages in the PC this problem the game is slow here is my system
Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7
Intel Core i5 4430 @ 3.00 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
RAM: 10 GB
like the minimal observed and when the auto setup game puts everything on ultra , but even on low settings the game is why it sags in motion
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
D2110 12.11.19

Change in the settings of the particle. I do not remember what the name of the item. And now the opportunity to see.

M
MRSALAMANDRA123 12.11.19

D2110
did not help even with these settings in Chom else could be the problem ? although the spacecraft I spoke of the auto setting puts everything on ultra

D
D2110 12.11.19

Particles mode to none change

M
MRSALAMANDRA123 12.11.19

D2110
did nothing has changed

I
IDeaDHeaDI 12.11.19

MRSALAMANDRA123
I noticed that in my case the lag was much more just the same on minimum settings than on high.

And Yes, why launch the game in a window? Do fullscreen. To change the processing of particles from processor to vidyahu not suggest. You can also try to turn off soap and to enable dynamic resolution by skipping frames.

And Yes, what is your sagging? It is in the joists or is that in the cutscenes, fatallah and the crypt fps sags" to 30? When talking about fps, then prepare the tomatoes for this fact has long been known and can not be treated. If the problem names in Friesach, then in addition to the Council to look for a problem in your PC you can not receive because in this case the game is not in the business.

E
EldeCris 12.11.19

IDeaDHeaDI
I have that game shows exactly 60 FPS 45 minutes, then begins the friezes on the rise and fall of FPS in the beginning to 55... 10 min to 50 and so and so. Percent and operative downloaded by 50 per cent. It is unclear what to do

M
MRSALAMANDRA123 12.11.19

, EldeCris
IDeaDHeaDI
first time to run without him and then with him and you can play and the game stopped freesite

E
EldeCris 12.11.19

MRSALAMANDRA123
To drive without ? Please specify)

M
MRSALAMANDRA123 12.11.19

EldeCris
frame skipping only after the SAG is gone