3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 25.11.21 12:26 am

Is it possible to return from the old city to the Slums? (Dying Light)

If anyone knows how to do this ??
40 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ox1dizer 25.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
Well, first I advise you to go through the game to the end, then you need to return to the plot there, and in the same way through the sewers

e
eXeGOODER 25.11.21

There on the tower next to the merchant and the boy, there is a poster with the image of the Tower.

M
Mr. FlashMode 25.11.21

Yes, you can. He himself returned to complete the remaining side missions.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 25.11.21

In the main tower in the old city, in a room for a flop with a little boy and a salesman, on the left, as soon as you enter there is a poster, hold F and enter the slum.

Z
ZaKTomSK 25.11.21

Gray_Wolf 95
and in the game from the locations only the old city and slums? (we do not take into account the quarantine zones)

B
Bomber 25.11.21

ZaKTomSK
what are these quarantine zones? Are there zombies in general? Fierce hell probably?

G
Gray_Wolf 95 25.11.21

ZaKTomSK
Bomber
I think not, there are no more locations in my opinion. And there is no point in doing more, there is a city there is a slum. In general, I was very surprised when I got to the city, I did not know before that there would be 2 locations in the game, so for me it was a pleasant surprise.

And at the expense of the quarantine zones, this is where the virus came from, they were sealed by the military and they should be teeming with zombies. There, I would say zombies are on the streets as usual, in the city there will be even more of them on the streets.

Bomber
You once asked about a weapon if it would be powerful. I found a katana, a machete, improved them and now with one blow I can demolish a zombie's head, or split it into two parts, I rarely have to finish off one zombie. but nevertheless there is a big risk to climb into the crowd, they quickly wet if they flood in a crowd.

B
Bomber 25.11.21

Gray_Wolf 95
Clear! Are there dangerous zombies or just zombies in the quarantine zones?

Z
ZaKTomSK 25.11.21

Gray_Wolf 95 Has the
city ​​turned out to be big? Much different from the slums?

G
Gray_Wolf 95 25.11.21

Bomber
Clear! Are there dangerous zombies or just zombies in the quarantine zones?
Both those and others are found. But there are no jumpers there, only recently infected are dangerous, bombers and those that spit.

ZaKTomSK Has the
city ​​turned out to be big? Much different from the slums?
It differs from the slums completely, and the size is not the same as the slums, but still large enough

B
Bomber 25.11.21

Gray_Wolf 95 Are the jumpers
bloodsuckers?
Is it dark in the quarantine areas?

G
Gray_Wolf 95 25.11.21

Bomber
Jumpers are those who go out at night.
Well, in different ways, some apartments have light in the same building, others don't.

B
Bomber 25.11.21

Gray_Wolf 95 I
see ... but only jumpers come out at night? I have not seen green zombies, zombie children and others! When will they appear?

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 25.11.21

Bomber
Green zombies in the first missions, Dr. Zere gives you the task of killing such (well, 40 percent of the game), they do not attack, but leave you, such as a chase, and while you catch up with him and throw all your throwing weapons at him on the way, you will already have run a bunch of jumpers))))
Children are a parody of witches from left fo dead ... They just sit still in story missions inside buildings towards the end of the game and act as a siren !!!! Almost no damage to you, but after 10 seconds all the zombies around you)))) You just need to approach them and strangle them or throw something) if you have time before they start screaming, then the zombies will not come running.

B
Bomber 25.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
Tin, are they really zombie children? Creepy?
What other types of zombies are there?

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 25.11.21

Bomber
Children are just super drawn and there is a separate cut-scene for them when you start choking them !!!! It's just horror in the building at night))) There are a lot of species and they are also divided into types of subspecies. There are different types of tanks. Some throw stones, others do not burn, others have armor, etc.

B
Bomber 25.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
Damn, this is just a vyser bricks will probably be!
Is it difficult to kill tanks? a man in a yellow overalls and with fittings compared to them a weakling?

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 25.11.21

Bomber,
he is one of the tanks, but probably the weakest
why are you not playing now. and you sit here ??? I played the game yesterday))

B
Bomber 25.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
I played a little during the day, creepy! How long did it take to complete the whole game? And I have not passed yet, I still have to!

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 25.11.21

Bomber
For 3 evenings in the story, but I will go through additional tasks because they are no worse than the plot ones)