3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slepou89 25.11.21 12:26 am

Why is the game lagging? (Mad Max)

Hello, my game is severely lagging, I can not understand why, there are suspicions of a crooked repack !?
Properties of my computer:
AMD's the FX (tm) -6100 Six-Core 3.30 GHz
RAM: 4gb
video: GTX 550 ti 1gb

read that people are worse but the iron was allegedly pulling the game or it's gon?

tell me what can be done or still change the hardware>?

ADDED RAM TO 12GB LAGS REMAINED REPAK from [RG Mechanics] Mad Max
17 Comments
Sort by:
p
people with a machine gun 25.11.21

1) Prots from AMD shit
2) I have a similar computer and flies on ultras, the current is 640vaya 2x gigabyte and the ancient dual core percentage.

R
Rimases 25.11.21

slepou89
video card shit is better than 650 at least take it from me flies on it and all the zbs only in narrow rooms the small FPS sags but not a problem
and this is only rut in the wasteland where there is not enough space there

l
lordspas 25.11.21

slepou89
put the GeForce Experience program and everything will pull

z
zEmberg 25.11.21

the same vidyuha everything goes on medium high. ! config in the professional.
close third-party programs, maybe they eat the RAM

p
press 25.11.21

slepou89
dude hear cp norms, but the video card is rubbish and the operatives are not enough! if the dough is barely enough, then buy at least some sort of p 7 for 2 giga or p 9! ps my laptop pulls this game with 1500 m of video memory

I
Igor1642 25.11.21

It can lag most likely for several reasons:
1. There is not enough RAM due to the fact that a lot of RAM-eating processes are running, accordingly, the swap file, which is located on the hard disk, is used - and this very much affects the FPS (hangs appear).
2. Overheating of the processor / video card - as a result, a decrease in clock frequencies - a decrease in FPS
3. The hard disk is loaded by some process during the game (turn off the torrent during the game - if you are on the distribution), high fragmentation of the section on which the game is located - do defragmentation

s
slepou89 25.11.21

guys tried to add RAM to 12GB still lags !!!

s
slepou89 25.11.21

people with a machine gun.
what the crap percent from AMD?

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

I played a little.
zhylezo I remotely seem to be the same 6100 16GB of ozu and zhyfors 690
everything was as much as possible any lags I do not remember. in any case, it did not fall below 40-50fps.
so it's either in viruses or in vidyuha

s
slepou89 25.11.21

MunchkiN 616 there
are definitely no viruses, since Windows 10 has been installed for 2 days and a flock of Kaspersky antivirus.!
vidyuha turns out!

A
Aleksandr77701 25.11.21

people with a machine gun.
To whom at least do you tell fairy tales

V
Vinchi441 25.11.21

Nothing lags on the profile hardware and licenses

T
Technic82 25.11.21

Guys, why is no one considering the option with a crooked repack ?! My sidekick has similar hardware, the game of lick - problems 0 (medium-high settings), I have everything at ultra (except for a couple of points), lick - problems 0. So, draw your own conclusions, gentlemen ... (config in profile)

A
Alexey Churikov 25.11.21

I have 1 gig gtx 750 8 gb ram at ultra settings 35-45 fps. so 1 gig is enough.
Well, and a licensed copy of the game, respectively.

A
Alexander Byrchenko 25.11.21

slepou89
650 card I have 3 GB of RAM percent amd athlon 620 4x flies at medium high percent was overclocked through the bios, dropped the bios before the default, everything flew.

A
Alexander Byrchenko 25.11.21

slepou89
and yes repack from hatub

s
slepou89 25.11.21

ahh
here is the problem of repack from the hatub, I'm just saying that most likely the case in the repack will go to the test!