3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geka.95 25.11.21 12:26 am

Quest \ "Run \" (Fallout 4)

It is impossible to complete the quest, the board of directors does not start ... the scientists sit in chairs and do not start a dialogue. Expectation is not given, as is the attempt to speak on your own.
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
people with a machine gun 25.11.21

Geka.95
and you, too, sit in the chair and aim at the doctor on the right.

G
Geka.95 25.11.21

people with a machine gun.
Um ... more suggestions?

p

Geka.95
No, everything was fine with me after that. Try to finish the quest through the console or restart it.

G
Geka.95 25.11.21

people with a machine gun.
I would try, but I don't know the console command)

p

Geka.95
I couldn't find the ID of this quest, soryan

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

Hmmm ... funny, it was held at night, 8 hours ago) Yeah, just I sat there at the head of the table and on the Ally sighted, which sits on the right, and off we go ...
Try to talk with the Father again ...
I there was a bug with him, when we seemed to be talking, talking ... and then there was a hop - and it seemed like we didn't talk ... I start the conversation from the very beginning.

v
vovasic 25.11.21

Geka.95
similar problem, console commands don't work for some reason

v
vovasic 25.11.21

Geka.95
found a solution to the problem?

L
Lancer22RUS 25.11.21

ID 000a274B
But, unfortunately, id did not give me anything, if you prescribe via a complet, then the mission is completed but a new one is not given (as I understand it, due to the fact that you need to make a certain choice in it). If you write resetquest id, only the mark on the map is also reset, but in fact nothing ... While I see 2 ways out for myself: find an old save one, where the fraternity is still alive (the subway is removed by their order), or crush the institute and fight for minutemen ...