3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 25.11.21 12:31 am

Does it make sense to buy Scandinavia DLC? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Can you write what it adds "tasty" and is there any point in taking it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matroskin 25.11.21

Of course)

A
AiSPQR 25.11.21

I still have enough of the usual)

M
MrX3Mik 25.11.21

Marquess,
is there any point in playing ETS at all, you can just watch the video)? DLC scandinavia is the territory (not all) of the Scandinavian countries (an increase in the default map to the north of Europe), and not DLC with flags or coloring pages. In addition, most maps (mods), in terms of their use, already run into the presence of this DLC + DLC east. So see for yourself)

v
vovangt4 25.11.21

Marquess
Adds new models that are used in most maps! Accordingly, the cards require it! And the DLC itself is not very, and small, but the models are beautiful.

S
SlavikSD 25.11.21

Marquess
I also think it's worth buying. At first I played, tried it and liked it so much that I bought it))

i
insel 25.11.21

there is also support for this card online, so in my opinion the purchase is worth it. there are still more new places, and it's beautiful there ...

v
vovangt4 25.11.21

insel
This is a DLC that's why there is online support! If ProMods became a DLC for the game, then it would be online;).

i
insel 25.11.21

vovangt4
it is now, and when it came out, and even after a while, there was no online support for Scandinavia.

v
vaxa125 25.11.21

Don't take your money down the drain! just win like me in the competition! it is not worth the money it sells for.

v
vovangt4 25.11.21

insel
Because the creators of multiplayer slowed down with the update

l
lehans 25.11.21

MrX3Mik
agree

S
Sergey Bulkin 25.11.21

play the usual one first and then you decide whether you will play further