3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 25.11.21 12:31 am

Vault 81, Paladin Dance, Magnolia (Fallout 4)

Several questions on the passage

1. In vault 81, you can take two additional. the first task is for the selector who grows vegetables - for the delivery of fertilizers, the second for the delivery of tools from the father of the girl whose cat you are looking for. When I first talked to them, they offered these tasks, and I said that now there is no time - but after that I wanted to take it, but the problem is that they no longer offer these tasks, they don't even go into dialogue, behave like simple bots of the shelter. The question is - did I all fly with these tasks?

2. Getting perks from relationships - I got almost all the perks except Strong and Paladin Dance - a problem with Danse, when he first started a heart-to-heart conversation about the scriptor Heilin, I supported him and passed the first stage of the charisma test - since then I have been with I run with him, 100 times he liked what I was doing 50 times he was delighted - but the second continuation of the conversation heart to heart and the receipt of the perk does not happen - is it just me or Dan's cant of the game that you need to delight for a long time to get the perk?

3. Magnolia - I failed the first charisma check and she doesn't offer it anymore, now I definitely won't be able to "sleep" with her, or is it possible to start this check with her again?
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 25.11.21

ashleyalicia
1. You can find a cat just like that. He usually crawls near the shelter, but I met him in Boston too. The quest is automatically activated.
2. With dance you need to do a quest. It starts sort of like the plot further. (becomes possible to obtain, I mean)
3. Yes, bb wench. For the future, save yourself before testing your beliefs. The trick of the game is that it was made by crooked developers, so S / L will help you.

R
RGC 25.11.21

Mercurionio
you obviously did not read the first question carefully

a
ashleyalicia 25.11.21

Mercurionio
yes no - I found a cat about additional tasks for the delivery of fertilizers and tools - I did not take them for the first time and they do not offer them anymore - that is the problem

a
ashleyalicia 25.11.21

XBoy360
how they disappear - in the same place in the pip battle they write that such perks were obtained for such a relationship, and so yes I "made love" with everyone with whom it is possible except for Dance, and now when I take this or that partner there is a plus "lover's hugs"

X
XBoy360 25.11.21

ashleyalicia
Wait, are the effects still there? The ones in the form of their perks.

X
XBoy360 25.11.21

ashleyalicia
Damn. And I thought that it only works when you are accompanied ... that's why I ran with the dog for 28 hours.

X
XBoy360 25.11.21

ashleyalicia I
'll do it too , thanks.

X
XBoy360 25.11.21

ashleyalicia
Found on the Internet:
Each satellite has a unique perk that remains active while the satellite is with the player
Now completely confused.

N
Nikita237 25.11.21

ashleyalicia
Also problems with this shelter, only now I took the quests for delivery, the grandmother does not want to take fertilizers, and the one who needs the tools has disappeared from the shelter altogether

a
ashleyalicia 25.11.21

Nikita237
we can really buggy quests - you took it, but I said during the dialogue it might be later, or I don't remember something like that - so at least these quests don't hang in my tasks and do not irritate my eyes

M
ManiacFPS 25.11.21

the game itself is all in bugs and glitches .... I have a joke in this shelter in general, I hear a voice of some kind of Alexis, but nowhere is she not, i.e. it got stuck somewhere in the textures ... a bugout, such a bugout ...

a
ant240801 25.11.21

So do you need to complete any story quests to get the Dance perk? Or stupidly DOOOOOLGO it is necessary to please him? I haven't reached the institute yet, the patrol found it, cleaned the fort with mutants ...

a
ashleyalicia 25.11.21

ant240801
no, I already understood what was going on - you need to complete the quest to eliminate him, it will be available according to the plot - and when you solve him, leaving Dans alive, he will be available as a partner, and only after that, taking him as a partner, he will give his perk

a
ant240801 25.11.21

ashleyalicia
Thank you, and who else knows how to quickly get the Curie perk, other than doing 100,500 minuteman quests?

A
Anton Rozovik 25.11.21

ant240801
How to raise the level of relationships
Curie is one of the few companion robots with whom you can have an affair, but only after completing her quest. She likes it when you are kind to others (and to her) and resolve conflicts peacefully. She hates selfishness and drug addiction. While traveling, she is constantly surprised that everyone around is killing each other.
When you complete Curie's quest, her sympathy for you will immediately increase.

a
ant240801 25.11.21

Anton Rozovik
Yes, this is understandable, I asked how quickly without cheats and mods. I had to do dozens of minuteman quests, for example, which bothered

A
Anton Rozovik 25.11.21

ant240801
I just climbed with her in commonwealth and performed various quests. Or just researching.

a
ashleyalicia 25.11.21

ant240801
well, I got her perk without any problems - I ran for a couple of days with her, I like her the most - she goes over the ears with a French accent - but everything sounds pretty cute, she is surprised at everything, she baits stories, jokes, tells what happened before the war))) By the way, she likes it when you change locations, you visit new places - go to Daimon City and start visiting different houses here and there.