3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.11.19 03:49 am

Advise mod (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

What mod would put, preferably something like OGSM for the PM and ERS. No misery not offer, in General, low gag, high original.
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
VovanFitisov 12.11.19

The path in the darkness.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.11.19

VovanFitisov
1) passed
2) I meant the original story GSC

V
VovanFitisov 12.11.19

Cheeki_Breeki
Sigerous. There are, however, the story changed slightly and expanded.

D
Di1etant 12.11.19

No misery not to offer

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.11.19

VovanFitisov
also passed more than once. however, I always wanted to modify it (2.0 + geonezis)

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.11.19

Di1etant
I just don't need this pseudo-hardcore\realism and zasiranie inventory of glamo items.

T
Tiem 12.11.19

Cheeki_Breeki OGSE - much gone from OGSM successor - mod provavel ? Current version 2.10 Revised from a team or 2.12 of the author (equivalent, IMHO).

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.11.19

Tiem
Tried it, BUT I'm looking for similar for GP, not PM.

S
Snowguard 12.11.19

Cheeki_Breeki
SN the game itself is self-sufficient, in contrast to the PM and ERS, therefore, fashion it is difficult to advise. Much better solution would be to combine several small modifications one and create something for themselves. For example, in SN there is a good AtmosFear weather mod, and mod on vegetation Real Nature. You can also mention weapons Shoker Weapon Mod. In addition, to improve AI is AI Additions for the RFP. These four modifications together will improve Grifoni, and diversify gameplay with new guns and improved intelligence of the NPC, while the story is old, and gag at least.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.11.19

Snowguard
Yes I like this and did, except when graffinity and story mods found nothing.

R
Ripper Man 12.11.19

Can you recommend any good weapon mod, what's the coolest right now, heard about the new Arsenal, United gansinger mod. Which one is cooler or is there something better?