3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koijiro 25.11.21 12:31 am

Need an opinion on this assembly

Processor: Intel Core i5 4460
Mother: MSI H81M-E33 V2
Video: GIGABYTE GTX 970
RAM: DDR3 8Gb Corsair XMS3 1600 Mhz
HDD: Western Digital blue 1000 Gb.
BP: AeroCool KCAS 600W
Cooler: DeepCool GAMMAX 300

I want to buy myself a good gaming computer with the possibility of further upgrading (if necessary) and came across just such an assembly, read the comments, but still not sure.
The price of this is about 50k. Express your opinion, maybe something can be replaced here. Another 10k I can afford to add.

In computers I am a complete boom boom, so do not burden me with abstruse questions :)
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
shadowclonejutzu 25.11.21

The assembly is quite normal, for games of the current generation) in a year and a half, the truth will not be relevant at all

L
Lex-one 25.11.21

Koijiro
Kopi is better than money, in a year it will no longer be relevant.

K
Koijiro 25.11.21

That's what I'm talking about with the possibility of further modernization. Those. replace 1-2 components after a year

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

the first minus 8 gigs of memory without the ability to increase,
and so it is probably quite possible in the next generation or through the coming one, most likely to replace the card with another if the question is about that.
in terms of processor performance, it may last for 2 years

K
Koijiro 25.11.21

MunchkiN 616
And which one to replace the RAM?

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

Koijiro
don't know. to answer this question, you need to read about this motherboard. because it's not a fact that it supports large volumes and all modules.
and so, in theory, it is desirable to have 16 GB of shopping mall 8 is already usually considered the minimum

b
bloomm 25.11.21

Don't worry about collecting it like that. Memory can be ordinary Kingston, starts with all boards.

S
SeregaMazahaka 25.11.21

The assembly, in my opinion, is very even, especially if the author of the topic mentions an upgrade, then there is still room to grow.

S
Sonic268 25.11.21

good car, take it for games, and after 3 years of memory you will throw another bar and you will be happy for another 2 years

R
Rimof 25.11.21

intel Core i5 4460 - it would be better to take an i5 4570k ...
and 8 gigs ... In general, there are enough norms, but better than 12 or 16 ...

And so - everything is very good)

N
NorthernSky 25.11.21

fomir
would be better if i5 4570k would take .. - nothing that such a processor does not exist?

a
artuurs 25.11.21

to upgrade you need to take skylake and ddr4

R
Rimof 25.11.21

NorthernSky
You are wrong http://www.u-sm.ru/index.php/novosti-zheleza/protsessoryi-core-i7-4770k-i-i5-4570k-haswell-v-vosmi-testah.html

v
vzglydizugla 25.11.21

I am confused by the RAM, I think it's better either 2 by 4 or 2 by 8. (8 and 16 GB),

especially since the RAM is not the most expensive part, but the work of 2 bars instead of one is better in speed.

N
NorthernSky 25.11.21

artuurs
You need a brain for modernization. BUT ... I'm afraid your parents didn't equip you with a set of interfaces for connecting such a device. Therefore, you turned out to be such a "not very joker".

N
NorthernSky 25.11.21

fomir
Why some kind of shitty site. We open http://www.intel.ru/ and try to find the i5 4570K. And here is even a link to the 4th generation i5 family http://ark.intel.com/ru/products/family/75024/4th-Generation-Intel-Core-i5-Processors#@Desktop

R
Rimof 25.11.21

NorthernSky
You are a bore ... Some revisions are not indicated by the manufacturer in order to sell the previous (more nasty versions) ...
And so - the processor even exists, I have 4570k on my second computer ... and on the first - just 4570, because I did not know then myself ... The difference was only 900 rubles ... (at the old prices)
And you are wrong again http://www.forum3.ru/? cmd = show_tovar & code = 109143

N
NorthernSky 25.11.21

fomir
Well then, you can take a screenshot of CPU-Z, where 4570K is indicated?

a
artuurs 25.11.21

NorthernSky
Never argue with fools, they will drag you to their level and crush you with experience.

for the vehicle.
it will be problematic to make an upgrade in 2-3 years with such a complete set. since you can't install a new memory, the processor is also without replacing the m / n. if this is not relevant, then the assembly is +/- norms. you can replace the percent. at 4590

K
Koijiro 25.11.21

vzglydizugla
So 2 to 8, and the model or whatever they have is the same as in this one? I just would like the full name, otherwise I can
play artuurs
Well, judging by the prices here, the video card is expensive, and the rest I can replace with time I think. And it is advisable for you to write the full name of the processor