3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 25.11.21 12:31 am

Renaming of armor. (Fallout 4)

Is there a mod for renaming armor.

As everyone probably already knows, only individual parts of the armor can be modified, if the armor is whole or it is some kind of helmet, glasses, etc. You cannot modify it, but the saddest thing is that you cannot rename it either, it is very inconvenient when you sell or store, since you can sell, remove something that is not necessary, is there such a mod.
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikishara 25.11.21

Why not? Kind of the same as weapons. You open a service station and click on the name.

H
HunterS0UL 25.11.21

saa0891
Not yet. But, I think, will appear in the first days after the appearance of the editor. Maybe even earlier, if those who edited from Skye to Fall reworked it to mind will bring it.

nikishara
No, unfortunately, you cannot rename it. Both in detail and as a whole.

s
saa0891 25.11.21

nikishara

If you really used it, you would notice that, for example, whole armor (which covers the torso, arms, legs) cannot be modified, and accordingly renamed, helmets, glasses, clothes, etc. also do not appear in this menu.

n
nikishara 25.11.21

saa0891
Thanks, I will know.

H
Hattack 25.11.21

saa0891
Not all ... There are helmets with which you can "work". Even with a miner's helmet, you can change the flashlight, either by color, or simply to bright.

s
saa0891 25.11.21

Hattack

The essence has not changed anyway.

k
kiler2010 25.11.21

Another plus of renaming is that you can rename so that you don't have to look for your own things every time. And the mod for selected things will vryatli ((

s
saa0891 25.11.21

Well, no one knows if a mod has appeared so that you can rename gear, when selling and storing it is such a hemorrhoid (I got a jacket for the quest that gives 3 points of charisma at once, and now you constantly watch how not to shake it off by accident) , every time you have to look closely so as not to sell or remove the necessary thing.

It's good that the silver cloak in which I drive the quest gear and can't be sold.

C
CyberElf 25.11.21

saa0891

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5791/?
the mod is in English, the rules are set, but all the names in the clothing item become English / German, if you are not too lazy to rename everything, then you can use it.