3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pheophan 25.11.21 12:31 am

Weirdness when infiltrating PB (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

As usual, an emergency message appeared during the invasion of my PB, and I went to the defense. After loading, I see that all my personnel on all platforms are stunned, and the intruder himself is on the first platform (the one on which he lands is numbered as the fourth in the game). How is this possible, how could he stun all my staff?
It happened a couple of times, and for the first time my soldiers could not wake up even from a kick with their feet (perhaps this was a bug). I suspect that there is such a feature in the game, because once on the advice screen we saw the opportunity to conduct reconnaissance to mark the position of the enemy before invading the enemy base, but this wastes time. I could not find where this could be done, who had that?
4 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 25.11.21

He has a cheat, "stun all opponents", what's not clear here? The penetration countdown can also be stopped. The Stimovsky VAC does not work on Konami servers.

p
pheophan 25.11.21

I thought the chitakov were quickly banned, but I have been meeting this dude in the game for a long time.
And what about the advice on exploration, how to do it?

A
Apokalipsis113 25.11.21

pheophan
How is this possible, how could he stun all my staff?
Cheterast. We go with the lists of the last players and file a complaint - he will be banned.
Conduct reconnaissance
While the helicopter is circling around the base, it is corny to examine it through binoculars - everything is as always. You can watch and mark calmly for about a minute, then the game will automatically teleport to the point of penetration.

p
pheophan 25.11.21

How many points can you earn when infiltrating a base? They don't give more than 25 thousand. I watched the video, and there they received 50