3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zakhar. 112 25.11.21 12:31 am

Build for 2015-2016.

Hello guys! I want to offer you, gamers, a good build for 2-3 years. At the same time, until the end of 2016, it will pull everything at medium-high settings, and only by 2017 you will be forced to change it. We all know one, so to speak, limiter - this is the budget. I can safely say that this assembly costing 45 tons. Let's start?

1) Processor: I chose a fairly powerful INTEL Core i5 4460 processor with a clock speed of 3.2 GHz and 3.4 in BOOST mode.
This processor boldly reveals all video cards up to 970 and its analogs from AMD.
2) Video card: At the end of November 2015, new items are released that largely depend on video cards. The choice fell on the Asus GTX 960 TURBO with 2 gigabytes of video memory on board.
3) Motherboard - everything is simple, no frills - MSI H97 PC mate ATX format
4) Cooler for the processor: There are also no bells and whistles here, the only thing you need to know is that our stone will not heat up over 60 * degrees. So we take DEEPCOOL GAMMAX 200.
5) RAM: Here I did not take Hyper'y, etc. and took CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport 2x4 dies.
6) Winchester, or hard drive - Toshiba 1 TB 7200 rpm
7) Case - Our assembly is relatively budgetary, and I didn't decide to bother with the case. Our choice of ATX LINKWORLD VC-08C02
8) Power supply - we take with a small margin of 600 watts - AEROCOOL KCAS-600W.
--------------
Strictly speaking, that's it. The price turned out ~ 45 thousand. R.
Leave comments, write what needs to be corrected. Bye everyone!
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry111222 25.11.21

I would have looked at the new I5 on Skylake.

U
USSoldier 25.11.21

zakhar. 112 the
video card is not very good, 2 GB of memory is no longer enough for comfortable settings in today's games, it is better to take the R9 280X - it is more powerful than the gtx 960, and 3GB of memory, which is quite enough for high settings in Full HD resolution

D
Dmitry111222 25.11.21

sherlock1371 It is
not necessary to take a lot of RAM for 8GB, but this is if the browser is closed there and one game is open. You can also build an 8GB budget.

D
DapyyD 25.11.21

With 2gb vidyushku nowadays it is not good, at least 4gb. And in general, it is better to have 970 390
Dies, I would advise the simplest Samsung, just the prices where I look at them are lower than crucial ones.
Well, the power supply is the best option for a budget assembly is fsp, there is simply no better.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

nor understood the meaning of the topic.
in my opinion, a coputer that will completely go to waste without the prospect of an upgrade for about this time
is something on an overclocking fx ce. with 16 gigs and a card like zhyfors 970. And I am plagued by some pitches of doubts about it and its amount of memory.
to sit still, though after 1 generation, you need approximately 2 times more performance than the available top-end single-chip offers. but here, as it were, there is a turning point in the pitch,
therefore, as a disposable gaming computer, I would consider fx8350 some kind of good mp on amd 990fx and either 2 960 4GB or one 970 or 380x or for high resolution 1k-2k, respectively 1 980ti 2 970 or 2 380. here to each according to the needs of the ability.
on i5 as it is strange for me to fence pitch. I personally would not do this out of my preferences and principles.
and the i7, in turn, looks like a processor with the succession of several generations of video cards. those for a one-time pitch, collected and thrown out, it is not suitable.

R
RicoChico 25.11.21

Yeah. Such a price for such an average performance.