3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xteem2902 25.11.21 12:31 am

Day and Night Change (Saints Row 4)

During the passage of the plot of the game in the whole city it was night, but after the passage so far it’s day. So tell me please, will the day change at all?
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sa1nt7897 25.11.21

probably not, because I play it all day, and the virtual day for night does not change for some reason

x
xteem2902 25.11.21

Sa1nt7897
in the third, it was also day to night, it changed only after restarting the game or completing a task

f
fLaMaster 25.11.21

If you had basic knowledge of English, then you would know how to change from day to night.

D
Droid2_3 25.11.21

fLaMaster
Then you can enlighten everyone?

x
xteem2902 25.11.21

Droid2_3
here it is

D
DRANCH 25.11.21

The change of day and night is carried out in the computer, which is located on the ship.
Shl thanks to the Steam community http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=171752612
=

x
xteem2902 25.11.21

DRANCH
thank you dude))))

E
ErgoProxi 25.11.21

DRANCH
Thank you guys , but I thought that this is for garbage, the first two are records and a book, and 3 thought some kind of bug is not working
fLaMaster
and you'd better tell me how to do it instead of showing off, the same is smart for me

f
fLaMaster 25.11.21

ErgoProxi
You talk like it's something bad.

E
ErgoProxi 25.11.21

fLaMaster
I just think it's better to explain to people rather than just write that you know the solution to the problem and don't want to tell it to others, like "let everyone envy that I know English, but they don't" - I understand your post so

f
fLaMaster 25.11.21

If people put everything on a silver platter, they will get used to it and begin to degrade.

E
ErgoProxi 25.11.21

fLaMaster
Yes, I see your parents shouldn't bring your computer, because you've already degraded

M
Marquess 25.11.21

DRANCH

specifically you can?

f
fLaMaster 25.11.21

ErgoProxi
I bought my computer with my own money, you don't have to worry about it. And the fact that people are banned in Google without exception is very freezing.

E
ErgoProxi 25.11.21

fLaMaster
I don’t understand what has to do with the bans in Google, but it doesn’t matter, I don’t think that anyone is interested in how we figure out something, the main thing on the
Hevnoraak topic
is the link here again in his post:
http://steamcommunity.com / sharedfiles / filedetails /? id = 171752612
it explains that if you go to the computer that is on the ship, you can change the time of day, from day to night and AP, the types of time of day are also screened there, you can choose which one is more to your taste

B
BigAl 25.11.21

ha, so this is after the finale only!

B
BigAl 25.11.21

As you progress through the game, the sky becomes brighter. After the Grand Finale, you unlock the ability to change the time of day via a computer on the ship (around where Pierce hangs out).

D
DRANCH 25.11.21

Hevnoraak
Everything is written there =

E
ErgoProxi 25.11.21

BigAl
so you read the first post, people have passed the game and therefore asks how to change the time of day

S
Sausage 25.11.21

During the passage of the game (!), Is it possible to change the time of day (day-night)? night".
P.S.
Please tell me, I will be very grateful to those who answered.