3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
litanoa 25.11.21 12:31 am

Perk \ "Local Leader \" (Fallout 4)

Hello, what is the first level of this perk, how can supply lines be laid between settlements?
Thanks.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spyroke 25.11.21

I support. I don’t understand how to connect the settlements with a supply line. It turns out that the two settlements will have total total resources.

C
Chigibam 25.11.21

Yes, there will be shared crafting resources. In the settlement, hold down V, go into crafting mode, approach the free settler so that he stands out and press Q. A list of your settlements appears, where to send resources. If you press R, then you can move to another place of the settler himself

S
SHooTER32RUS 25.11.21

The first level of the perk is that you can assign settlers to work. To do this: you approach a resident in crafting mode, aim at him and press E (command), then select the item / place you need (for example, a sentry post or planted plants) and again press E (assign).

l
litanoa 25.11.21

Thanks for the answers, I still found the answers in the game itself in the "help" section.

t
tuordiel 25.11.21

SHooTER32RUS
This feature is available without the "Local Leader" perk.

S
SHooTER32RUS 25.11.21

tuordiel
I don’t know I don’t know, I didn’t take the first lvl perk, I couldn’t appoint the settlers in Senchuari to work.

K
Kapranos 25.11.21

but the question is: I freed the castle of the minitmen and there is an antenna there, but new people do not arrive there, so we need to build another antenna so that people go there? otherwise there are only 4 people so far

K
Kaedus 25.11.21

Kapranos
certainly needs a recruiting beacon. There is an antenna in the fort so that the radio is on and listening to it can receive tasks from the settlements

K
Kapranos 25.11.21

Kaedus
thanks, got it

V
Vlad.springis 25.11.21

Guys, I'm already tortured! doped up to level 23 and I do not have the "local leader" perk.
As I understand it, you need:
1 level perk - you need 6 charisma;
2 level perk - you need 14 level character. I have
reached the total, but there is no perk, what should I do?

K
Kaedus 25.11.21

Vlad.springis
to take and open it? Perks are not automatically granted.

V
Vitaly Koshelev 25.11.21

the first lvl perk is, the second is not given

D
Dmitrii Popov 25.11.21

Chigibam
When I press Q on a settler, I get a message that this character cannot carry out deliveries (((local leader perk is at maximum. And this is not a companion, but simply Settler 1. Help!

A
AR-81 25.11.21

Dmitrii Popov
He's already busy at another job, attached to something.

M
Max Kalinichenko 25.11.21

I am suffering with this too now.