3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeny Smoked 25.11.21 12:31 am

Settlement transfer (Fallout 4)

Is it possible to transfer an already created block, without dismantling it for basic resources, from one settlement to another? For example: create a generator in one, transfer to another.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrinchHop 25.11.21

You can press tab, the menu comes out to save the model in the workshop, and build in any other location from the workshop. You can’t :) rechecked.

S
Skinny_Vamp 25.11.21

Evgeny Kopchenyi
If there is a supply line, try to keep tabom on the workbench. Although it should not, it seems as soon as the resources are pooled. If you put a tube of glue in one settlement, the other will not have this tube, but the glue resource will be available when crafting.

G
GrinchHop 25.11.21

Resources are best disassembled outside the workbench, and not just dumping loot into it, because when crafting an item, unused parts from this item are lost.

E
Evgeny Smoked 25.11.21

I can build a GrinchHop , but new resources will be spent on it, if there is a supply line, it is not displayed in the workshop that, for example, a generator has already been created

G
GrinchHop 25.11.21

Evgeny Smoked
Hmm, really. Preservation takes place only in the settlement where the selected model stood, even if there is an established supply connection, it is not possible. Sorry for the false information, I sprinkle ashes on my head :)

E
Evgeny Smoked 25.11.21

GrinchHop is
sad that it is impossible, you will have to carry out all the locations in order to get resources)

E
Englsmith 25.11.21

GrinchHop Wrong
, unused parts of the disassembled item are saved in the workbench as resources! checked!

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

Englsmith Agree
. Resources don't go anywhere.