3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheMrMIRIK 25.11.21 12:31 am

Drowned exosuit (armor) (Fallout 4)

drowned and forgot where she is, can you somehow summon her? ))))
And then I found so many parts for her ...
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 25.11.21

can I call her somehow? ))))
Buy a tambourine from merchants and .... Well, you understand)))

-
-VlaPro- 25.11.21

Power Armor isn't as rare in Fallout 4 as it was in past games. Also, it is not limited to one or two factions. There are even raiders in Fallout 4 who use Power Armor.

You can find abandoned Power Armor at some Red Rocket stations on the map. You can also buy it from merchants. Power Armor is used by the Brotherhood of Steel and Atomic Cats.

Below is a list of several places with reservations.
Power Armor in Concord
Minutemans will inform you that one set is on the roof, after the fight you can keep it.

Underwater Power Armor The
Fallen Vertibird in the Lake also includes another T-45 armor model.
Head South from Vault 111 and head towards Red Rocket where you met the Dog. A fallen vertibird can be seen on the northern side of the lake. Throw in the antiradin and jump into the water - Power Armor is at the bottom.

T-51 Power Armor Piece Head
South from Vault 111. If you find Fort Hagan, head east to the trailers. Here you need to kill the ghouls, hack the terminal and gain access to the safe with the key. When you got the key, use it on the sliding door outside - inside the Power Armor.

Power Armor Piece T-45
Move southeast of the lake. You will find a shipyard. Before reaching it there will be another fallen vertibird and part of the armor.

Maybe it will help you, as well as there is a special icon on the map that indicates the armor that you have.

-
-VlaPro- 25.11.21

Here's a badge

G
Gibsoncheg 25.11.21

TheMrMIRIK
If you're talking about the power armor frame, there are a lot of them around the world. And it seems like you can walk under water in power armor, can't you?

z
zhekazloy 25.11.21

-NeGGGaTiV
Gibsoncheg
clean exoskeletons are usually found at the repair and moding machines (power armor) them on the map A LOT of
your personal (activation is
done after the power is applied and pulled) the power one is lit on the map with an icon (helmet face)

while T45, T51, power raiders II ( judging by the number, there are 1,3,4)
also t 60 and the most advanced X1 is
possible as well as weapons, there is conventional armor and rare ... in theory, but I have not seen it yet)
Gibsoncheg
has not tried it yet)) in theory why not .. the char has a perk for breathing underwater ...
but this thing of norms flies)))

G
Gibsoncheg 25.11.21

zhekazloy,
in fact, after passing 3 or 4 missions of the plot, they will give the t-60 for free with a full set, so you don't have to worry too much)

z
zhekazloy 25.11.21

Gibsoncheg
X1 is cooler) but the trouble is, they don't give a complete set, by the
way, I don't touch the main plot at all))

T
TheMrMIRIK 25.11.21

it was possible to walk in it under water, but I could not get out, I had to leave it)
I 'll try to buy, ATP.

2000Arsen 25.11.21

zhekazloy
X1 can be easily found at high levels, I pumped to 40 and in a place where other users think the T-51 armor should be, I found X1.

b
basisto 25.11.21

I found two x1 - one on the way to the fort with mutants (warehouses with "fat men") the
second at the checkpoint in South Boston (next to the racetrack where robots run in circles)