3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tank11tank 12.11.19 03:49 am

Management. (Resident Evil 4)

Hi all. Then decided to play RE4 HD on PC stick( Chinese). License bought RE4 on steam. Here the problem: I can't turn Lyon during the sighting. Ie can't aim up, down, left , right. Went to controller settings. Useless. Move it I'm fine without a weapon. Other actions also rules. Before, when I played it on the pirates all was fine on the controller. Help me, tell me what's the matter?
7 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 12.11.19

There like the left stick the aiming. Because when the game came out, the sticks on the controller were not, but were only arrows .

D
DEVIL_MC 12.11.19

Lyon ????
What did he do wrong (((

T
Tank11tank 12.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
No, left stick don't work when you aim. And when you go, it works in the same way as the arrows. Of course I stick have tried too)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 12.11.19

Go to the device and printers, choose your Chinese gostic, properties, test (or something like that). Hold the button in sight and begin to twirl the sticks. If turning, then the problem is in the game. If you do not revolve, the Chinese justice.

P
Pashtet7 12.11.19

For kitaevedov rock gamepad emulation x360, download and set x360ce

w
wit340 12.11.19

Xpadder360 to help you,it malingnacy program gives you the opportunity to test your joystick and assign to your gimped you need buttons with the mouse and keyboard,there you can configure everything and review and so and so,

J
Juberion 08.09.21

Tank11tank Did you
solve the problem? I have the same thing, I don't know what to do