3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m_roma 25.11.21 12:36 am

Who knows the retexture of female characters? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who knows the retexture of female characters?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 25.11.21

mdaaaa ... If you really need a naked Keira - in the console command appearance (naked) ...

m
m_roma 25.11.21

Stribogg
not so not so interesting

P
Pon4ik007 25.11.21

Naked women of Skyrim are few ??? 7

N
NoiseDru 25.11.21

Roman Medved
http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_mkm_yennefer_beauty_face_and_big_breast_and_ass_1_4_1-107622/
http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_mkm_triss_beauty_face_and_big_1095ast6 more

m
m_roma 25.11.21

Pon4ik007
I said retexture and not nude mod

m
m_roma 25.11.21

look at what you are driving here and you will understand

Spoiler

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

I can't look at Ian's face in the release version. In the in-game video at the beginning of the game and in the first trailers, you can see that she looked different there.
Spoiler The
fashion for this face, as I understand it, no? =)

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

Wild Rider
in this pre-release picture Ian looks like a helluva lot of young people .. In the release of the norms, as for me, the lady is already 90 years old)))

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

Stribogg
Enchantresses can look young, Geralt is slowly aging, but they are not, as far as I remember

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

Wild Rider
Yes, sorceresses may look how they want, but I don't think that 90-year-old Ian, yes, with her serious and harsh character, would want to look like an 18-year-old girl)) In fact, all sorceresses in the game look about 35 years old -40 (Triss is about 38 years old). That is, there is a visual difference in comparison with 21-year-old Ciri, 20-year-old Keiris and 24-year-old Shani, as it were))

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

Stribogg
All women want to look young and beautiful, at 40 to look 18-20 =) The earlier they start using magic, the more chances they have to stop aging, I assume that Triss, that Ian - they all did it in their youth. Enchantresses simply won't let other young girls have a competitive edge. Yes, and this is how I Ian imagined more.

Well, okay, you can argue endlessly, I would find the old look) The alternative in the settings replaces only clothes, it's a pity.

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

Wild Rider
My friend, believe me, only 20 year old boys like 18 year old girls))) A 90 year old enchantress will never want to look like a 18 year old boy, believe a very adult man)))

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

Wild Rider
Yes, about this very appearance .. I don't think it exists in the game files. In general, this look is most likely purely trailer

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

Stribogg
Well, okay, not everyone wants it =)
No, there was a model (why bother with such a render only for a trailer?), But it was replaced. Apparently due to the fact that many did not like it. As well as replaced Geralt before the release of The Witcher 2. The old model was not left in the files, most likely. But I know for sure that not only me alone does not like the release version, so I was sure that one of the modders took up this problem)