3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StasicBY 25.11.21 12:36 am

Bug. Combat armor disappears. (Fallout 4)

There was such a bug, I leave the modifits. t-60 armor in century. I move to another loka without armor. Upon return, there is already a simple T-45, and even then not all. I sin on recently installed mods, I will now delete one by one.
Who had this bug? What to do? I returned it with cheatami, but it still disappears again (((
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Settlers steal:
I don’t know, I haven’t met, but perhaps this is how it is.

A
Ajsberg 25.11.21

I had. Find a save where the armor was in order, disable ALL mods completely, then load this save and do a clean save. Then connect all the mods one by one, load on a clean save and try to move to another location, then back. If the armor is intact, then the mod is in order. And so with other mods.
I discussed such a problem with a guy, there is an indication of specific mods that definitely give rise to this bug, see here:
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_better_settlers_v_0_7_luchshie_poselentsy_v0_7-111601/#comment-14295433

S
StasicBY 25.11.21

Ajsberg
Yes, this mod is. After removing this mod: "Better Settlers v 0.7 / Best settlers v0.7" and its name from the "plugins" file. The armor has stopped disappearing.
In your discussion with Kiba_rulit, they talked about "subbotnik" and also "Disabling or deleting non-removable items". I have a clean-up day, but I didn’t put on the second one. So it's still a buggy mod that changes settlers.
Thanks.

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

Any mod affecting settlements can do such nasty things. And yank your stuff out of the boxes.

A
Ajsberg 25.11.21

Oleg Stasik Turning
off my mod with settlers did not solve the problem. Only slightly changed the parameters) Only removing the "subbotnik" mod and rolling back to clean boot helped.