3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SerqK 25.11.21 12:36 am

Supply lines (Fallout 4)

Why is it impossible to draw a supply line with some settlements, even with the nearest ones? The settlement name is not highlighted in the list and I cannot create a path with it.
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

SerqK Have
you got access to a workshop in these settlements?

S
SerqK 25.11.21

Givemethedust
Yes

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

SerqK xs
, what is the limit? Have you tried to draw a supply line from another settlement? Or maybe the line is already there?

S
SerqK 25.11.21

Can't get a supply line from Truck Stop to Ebernathy Farm, but I can from farm to parking lot. I can conduct it with a more remote settlement and the supplier will go from the parking lot through the very farm with which I cannot connect. I don't understand the logic, what's the catch?

S
SerqK 25.11.21

Givemethedust
No, just started to create supplies, this is the first line. I tried to resettle the settlers, so that there would be fewer of them in both places, it did not help.

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

SerqK
not, you do not need to relocate. The settler will remain with the settlement in which he lived before the appointment.

S
SerqK 25.11.21

Givemethedust
I do not relocate, I just tried to reduce the number of left settlers, so that there would be free places in the settlement.

_
_nick69_ 25.11.21

SerqK
It is not necessary to create two lines back and forth. One is enough.

S
SerqK 25.11.21

_nick69_
Yes, I do not create two. Some settlements cannot be selected from the very beginning of the construction of the entire supply line. I have already built a supply line, but not as planned, it turned out a little moronic because of these jokes. I just do not understand the logic: why it is impossible to carry out supplies to some settlements, if I haven’t carried out anything to them and they are very close, but in the opposite direction or to the settlements that are on the opposite side of the map, in some cases, it is possible.

B
Barsagar 25.11.21

Pergola riddles. Maybe the cleared area somehow affects, maybe something else. But in fact, it makes no difference how and through what the supply lines go. The main thing is that the settlements are eventually interconnected, i.e. so that the supply lines themselves, or through neighbors, are connected to the rest.