3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill8289 25.11.21 12:36 am

Does the institute have endless quests like the BS? (Fallout 4)

Does the institute have endless quests like the BS?
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 25.11.21

Agas. Just like the minions, just like the subway.

s
sCard 25.11.21

Hirok
subway quests are not endless ...

H
HunterS0UL 25.11.21

sCard
You're just tired of making them. ))

G
GORE2010 25.11.21

where to join the ranks of the subway?

s
sCard 25.11.21

HunterS0UL
I have not yet reached their quests, I just read more than once here, on PG, that their quests are running out. Yesterday someone even called the figure 11-12.

H
HunterS0UL 25.11.21

GORE2010
You asked yourself. You need to find their trail (red line on the ground) and follow it. Or stupidly head to the north church. There, in the basement, you will find a disk with a bunch of letters. By turning the dial and pressing the button in the center. you have to collect the word railroad. The passage will open and you will meet the head of the subway.

M
ManiacFPS 25.11.21

maybe there is, it was rather like, after completing the plot ... they give you the same type of tasks at the institute, BUT after completion, time must pass, then you can take it again ...

v
vzglydizugla 25.11.21

The border between the main and side ones is erased, all quests are already placed in one tab and without marks.
So the quests come out only those that are, and what they are, no difference.

a
ashleyalicia 25.11.21

HunterS0UL
sCard
This I gave information about the Underground - the quests for installing "Mila" are not endless around 10, after their installation Tom says that they say that all the territory is covered or something like that and does not give you more sweetness. The same with the "bookmarks" Desdemona tells you that there are two left, then one and more and more tasks are not. Perhaps if you play for the Underground, they will start giving these tasks again, but I did not check, I destroyed them.