3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Clipodel 25.11.21 12:40 am

Co-op issue (Dark Souls)

People, tell me please, what about the connection in the DS? Previously, before switching to Steam, in the presence of a ds fix, the game stably displayed call signs and there was a fast connection. Now the signs have to wait for 30 minutes and that is not always successful, even the aforementioned disc fix does not help. Can anyone know more options on how to improve the connection between players?
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kickapoo 25.11.21

Yes, because the game is not new as it is, and whoever wanted to go through, played 20 times a long time ago. Small online so you have been waiting for a long time.

_
_TEZ_ 25.11.21

Kickapoo
Well, 3k people are playing on the incentive now, I think he should have met someone.
I xs what a misfortune, I also wanted to play recently, and I did not meet the players, although I reached the anoro londo, no one even burst in.

K
Kickapoo 25.11.21

3k count it there is no one + of them dofiga on the game +++ ... play

L
LeXXInc 25.11.21

dsfix no longer works and is not needed, so it is better to demolish it so that it does not create unnecessary problems. The system of connections in the game is apparently unusable by default, even with a cooperative passage with Skype, you can wait a long and tedious time for a call sign from a friend.
By the way, the people in the game are enough even on a regular NG, not so long ago they just tried to run in a cooperative, signs are found regularly, but it still does not work out to connect in half the cases =)
Well, as usual, to find signs more often is the best to be in the White Way

PS: Not the best game for a co-op, the whole point is lost. It hurts just to kill everyone here

l
loliwe100500 25.11.21

if you want to play with a friend, put the same city in the incentive in the settings so that the connection is better