3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
German Vostokov 25.11.21 12:40 am

Help get through flight school. (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Help me get through flight school. I'm probably just a noob, but still. I don’t download save because I don’t want to lose / exceed stats and achievements. I’m trying to get past a day. I hope you will help me.
Save link: https://yadi.sk/d/23ho71J0m9YGG
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Igromator 25.11.21

You woke up late) It's already 10 years since everyone has passed)

S
Sanchez ramirez 25.11.21

The game crashes when loading a save. Version incompatibility, apparently.

G
German Vostokov 25.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Well, I have a steam one

P
PetrGT1999 25.11.21

German Vostokov
I could if I had it on the incentive

G
German Vostokov 25.11.21

Petya Tarasenko
There are no workarounds?

G
German Vostokov 25.11.21

Petya Tarasenko
Have you already tried to launch it?

B
BenziLLLa 25.11.21

I don’t know if I should give this advice ...
The whole problem of aviation in the game (well, except for the curve of the flight model) is the incorrect control of the aircraft from the keyboard. There are two ways to solve it. First, try connecting a gamepad. Second: reassign control.
Since not everyone has a gamepad, and not everyone knows how to use it, I consider the second method more favorable, therefore I will disassemble it.
The first thing we need is an airplane. Any aircraft with ailerons, elevators and flaps. It is not worth taking helicopters, as it is difficult to trace control changes on them.
The second point will be the study of the already assigned keys - what is responsible for what and where it is located.
Next, you need to reassign them so that we can perform all actions with only two hands. When flying an airplane, we should not be like a pianist, convulsively fingering keys on different ends of the keyboard, this is the lot of invokers in some pillbox. Moreover, this control should be convenient and convenient not only for aviation, but also for ground vehicles. In addition, we should not change hands when switching to infantry mode, and vice versa.
But this is the lyrics, and we need to remap the keys.
WASD AND space can be left unchanged.
The rotation of the plane around the vertical axis can be put on Q and E (this is a look with a turn, if it is not clear).
Fire1 can be put on the M key, Fire2 on the left shift.
Special Up and Special Down can be put on the left alto and left contra.
I advise you to put the rotation of the aircraft around the frontal axis (raise and lower the nose of the car) on the mouse buttons.

How it all works on the example of the Hydra aircraft. With the help of our right hand, we can look around in motion and lower the nose of the aircraft when raised. The left thumb allows you to generate a heat trap demand and perform a target lock. The index and ring fingers allow for roll and turn. In addition, with the help of the ring finger, we can release and pick up the chassis. The middle finger allows you to accelerate and decelerate. Mezinets fires rockets and changes the direction of the nozzles.

After all this sadomy, you need to practice flying the plane and check if everything is comfortable and correctly set. I advise you to train on the same hydra and on the Hunter helicopter.
And if you play for a month or two in multiplayer only on airplanes, any flight mission in a single will be passed by you effortlessly.

O
OZoneX3 25.11.21

German Vostokov
what version of the game. 1.00?

D
Dimon4ik39 25.11.21

Help, I beg you to pass 2 missions of the pilot school. Fly in a circle and the next one - fly and land in a circle. The rest is myself!

O
OZoneX3 25.11.21

Dimon4ik39
which version?

O
OZoneX3 25.11.21

German Vostokov
passed the tests of the flight school hold https://yadi.sk/d/RHmgy4fWmB4J6

G
German Vostokov 25.11.21

OZoneX3
Oh, how grateful I am! 1000 bows!

z
zds 25.11.21

I remember that for a long time the helicopter could not pass, where it was necessary to blow up two jeeps. I then removed the sleigh from the computer altogether. Then six months later, when I began to pass again, I was finally able to pass.

D
Dimon4ik39 25.11.21

OZoneX3
can you pass 2 missions from my save? What version, unfortunately I don't know how to look ...

O
OZoneX3 25.11.21

Dimon4ik39
version in incentive or shortcut properties