3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sasha830s 25.11.21 12:40 am

Farmed food (Fallout 4)

Hi all. the question is: what kind of food can you grow? in the construction mode there is a toshka, a pumpkin, a watermelon, a mutafruit, corn and some kind of ... cut. on one of the farms ghouls grow smolyanka, but this plant is not available to me for planting. is the list of available crops limited to those listed above, or not?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

It seems that way. Delivered NX Pro Farmer, adds new crops and new planting / growing methods.

E
EMPs 25.11.21

razorlak, there was something else. in short, it is necessary to clean the pockets of the settlers and generally look on the sides of culture. but the most beneficial is a mutafruit, for 1 meal it gives

s
sasha830s 25.11.21

found something like the Old, Smolyanka ilofasol and, to my great regret to grow (plant) is not possible ((, ie the plant is, and it turns out there is no grain.
developed byaki
ps and so wanted Smolyanka grow, I'm under it a bunker on I built it on the river, I thought later it would open access to new berries.Now disassemble everything ((

p
punck 25.11.21

sasha830s
you got the answer, put the NX Pro Farming mod.

s
sasha830s 25.11.21

punck
I realized that the mod was prompted, I didn't want to put it. well, the question has exhausted itself. It's time to close the topic.
guys, thank you all for your prompt help and for your participation.