3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 25.11.21 12:40 am

Story Campaign (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Let's discuss the plot of the game. What is your impression of him? What would you like to change, what are your expectations in the next part? Has he disappointed your expectations?
19 Comments
Sort by:
L
Ledaha 25.11.21

1.2 I didn't like the mission in the next part I'm waiting for fewer robots

y
yasava 25.11.21

I didn't like the plot. Something ragged or something ... And also very predictable. Pleased with a few psychedelic level of the second world and the final level. I will not play the game for the second time.

G
Good_Lewandowski 25.11.21

The plot is so-so, as is the gameplay. The goal of the missions is the same - run to the point and shoot everyone. This was probably only interesting in COD 1,2,3. They need to come up with something else. Perhaps even something in the RPG genre.

K
Keks 25.11.21

Firstly, I would like to have fewer robots. Secondly, so that the plot is connected with the previous parts, and not as it is now. And it is desirable that the actions take place not in the future (that's enough for me already -.-). For example, they would make a story about Mason, where he disappeared for so many years.

P
Playersaharan 25.11.21

Keks
For example, they would make a story about Mason, where he disappeared for so many years.
Plus, otherwise they left such a hole in the plot not closed

K
Keks 25.11.21

Playersaharan
Yes, but he didn't survive in bo2 ...

P
Playersaharan 25.11.21

Keks
But this is not a reason to leave this hole as it is and not to explain anything about his survival and further life + especially the developed ones could easily take one ending as a canon, and ignore all the others.

S
SkyraX 25.11.21

can someone chew on the plot? and why did we end up -spoiler-taylor?

K
Kosh13 25.11.21

I honestly tried. As many as 3 times. Record 4 mission. Further, wild boredom and the realization that the time spent on this is not worth it overcomes.

X
XBoy360 25.11.21

Kosh13
Just after the 4th mission, a little cheerful, until you hit the head with one woman. And then again he was cheerful, and at the end again feces. In general, there are two feelings. If the ending was washed down with a normal one, then you can forget about the jambs. But they failed in the norms script ...

SkyraX
Mind Fusion, I think. Spice as an option. Hard drugs, like a crocodile.

K
Kosh13 25.11.21

XBoy360
They failed to enforce norms. Those. you run and shoot as usual and basically that's it. And around and there is an incomprehensible heresy. In the end, with the words - nafig that's all! the game is demolished.

X
XBoy360 25.11.21

Kosh13
Yes, together they cut off the possibilities of wah-effects for themselves. Or vice versa - it was too lazy to make action scenes that were cool in terms of staging - they snapped up the coop and that's it.

K
Kosh13 25.11.21

XBoy360
Something tells me that in the next part there will be only zombies and multiplayer battles.

X
XBoy360 25.11.21

Kosh13
Welcome to the past gene world. There it is now. Hike, and practiced on them.

V
Vargas0071 25.11.21

Tired of the war of the future

l
lotus101 25.11.21

shit

M
MaySergey 25.11.21

No, this is not shit - this is complete shit

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 25.11.21

In general, nonsense and not a plot.

F
Farso 25.11.21

The plot, the campaign, few people understood ... And he is actually VERY COOL. At first glance - sheer dregs. But during the second playthrough, you start to notice a lot of things. The most important thing:

SpoilerIn the real world, we are only in the first and second missions. At the end of the first we are crippled and at the beginning of the second mission we are in the hospital, where they plan to make us a super-soldier like Taylor and his team. We are implanted with a brain interface and we are trained to use it (second mission). But then ... Either something went wrong, or it was a standard side effect, but GG fell into a coma and had terrible glitches. He somehow survived the events that took place with Taylor a few years ago. Yes, it was not GG who caught Taylor the traitor, but in fact Taylor caught some other traitor before the events of the game. In general, the whole game we lie in a coma and events seem to us.

True, it is not entirely clear what role the virus played in all this and whether it was in reality at all.