3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kelt777 25.11.21 12:40 am

Talking Statues (Divinity: Original Sin)

I came to four statues that blatantly lie about the ability to breathe, fly, etc. Talked to a crab, I know they are deceivers. Further it is written that it is necessary to attack these statues with their own elements. I have a fireball, lightning, etc. but when you try to use it on a statue or on altars - the message is the wrong goal. English game .74 release. Maybe someone is a little more detailed - how can these statues get out of the habit of ruining the people?
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temenqo 25.11.21

Kelt777
For combat spells is there a wrong target :).

Spoiler

Then the demon will appear.

K
Kelt777 25.11.21

I've found a screen with this - there the statues really look like stone people. To me, it looks exactly like demons - huge and of the color, the magic of which they wield. Those. blue, green and two blue. This is a feature of the new version, or maybe it's just the wrong place? There is a portal nearby, he writes - statues. And next to the seashore, the corpse of a man who believed the statues, a crab who talks about it. Where to beat, what to do? :)

T
Temenqo 25.11.21

Kelt777
I attached the screen above :), click to show. Have you solved the problem?

K
Kelt777 25.11.21

Yes thank you. I need to be more attentive.

l
lounge 25.11.21

Comrades tell me - how to make earth magic on a statue? maybe you can muddle the scroll somewhere, otherwise my magicians do not know such magic .. I blasted 3 statues - with water, fire and electric spell - killed the demons, took three stones, here the last one remained ..

h
haiden25 25.11.21

Seek poison magic from merchants. The scroll will do

l
lounge 25.11.21

I figured it out - I had to fire a poisoned fireball

l
lounge 25.11.21

and what to do with the wizard?

S
Seryoga Krutko 25.11.21

use poison, water, air and fire. you can shoot arrows