3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyacheslav_Nizhnik 25.11.21 12:40 am

Textures (Mass Effect)

Who faced the problem? Playing before our eyes loads textures and at the same time slows down. intel pentium 2020m 2.4, AMD HD 8500 1gb, 4 gb ram
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Govorok 25.11.21

There was such a thing. Disabling Origin in game helped me.

V
Vyacheslav_Nizhnik 25.11.21

Alpha_Debriz
Disconnected, did not help, even put a pirate, there is the same thing.

N
Nexorion 25.11.21

Vyacheslav_Nizhnik
If the screw howls like mad at the same time, clean it and defragment it. your screw may not have time to read the Old.

V

Nexorion did defrag, adjusted the paging file, the latest amd 15.11 drivers, direct, visual updated, played a year ago, everything worked great, now it lags (

V

SonyK.
I interrupted Windows, but as it was 8.1 it remained. When moving, a stable good FPS, then the load zone with a drop to 18, then it is normal again. Everything is on max, and it only slows down.

V

SonyK.
direct, visual, firewood, physics, wherever possible maximum performance. The cards are really two intel + amd, but everywhere there is also max performance.

V

SonyK.
yes, it also supposes a sound in case of drawdowns

V

SonyK.

V

SonyK.
how to expose it?

m
mr.STR 25.11.21

Are you sure the game runs on a discrete graphics card and not on an integrated one?

V

mr.STR in katalist max performance whistled for her

m
mr.STR 25.11.21

Vyacheslav_Nizhnik
Right click on the game, and the menu should contain an item for choosing a video card. If it does not help, then try reinstalling / updating all firewood, NET Framework, visual C ++, Direct X, check the disk for errors, defragment it, if it costs more than one hard disk, try to transfer the game to another, turn off all extraneous programs at startup games, create a separate user and run the game from under him. Monitor the temperature of the video card and processor (maybe it's time to clean the computer and change the thermal paste). Well, or reinstall Windows with full disk formatting, if it's really hardcore.

V

I changed the Windows, cleaned the laptop, installed firewood on a clean Windows, some of this helped, thank you all)