3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dаli 25.11.21 12:40 am

Weapon damage. (Fallout 4)

In general, there are three plasma rifles with the same attachments, the bottom line is that two of them, like the standard, non-unique rifle, have 300 damage, but the third has 420! damage, but 4 points less accuracy. In addition to their own bonuses, all rifles are fully loaded. From here I have a question, is the damage a fixed indicator, or floating within certain limits? Gausski, for example, are all identical, and I did not come across infa that the fluffs will be with random indicators, but apparently so.

Spoiler
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 25.11.21

Above, special properties are indicated. Here is an additional projectile and gives more damage.

V
VirusT3 25.11.21

The bonus of the additional projectile gives additional damage from the basic modification of the cannon, but the projectile is spent one

D
Dаli 25.11.21

Apokalipsis113
That is, in VATS, this damage is not taken into account, since the bonus does not work in it. But she makes home more on the same VATS.

Alllex236
Knocked out of the legendary monsters. The one with an additional projectile, from the midges in the glowing sea. Bonus damage from bleeding from ghouls in the canning factory.

A
Alllex236 25.11.21

Dali
usually they are called not so, damn lvl 81, survival, but I only have leather armor and drug addicts' drins fall out, why in fig?

D
Dаli 25.11.21

Alllex236 I
changed the name so as not to get confused, otherwise the "super-hyper, double mega blaster with an optical silencer" is somehow not very good.

Blind random;).
Lvl 52, survival. A box full of all sorts of lead risers and junkies. With the armor, it’s quite a problem, but with the X-01 spacesuit, I scored something like this on the armor.

r
rosomaha7 25.11.21

WEAPON-weapon !? Has anyone noticed that after using
missiles, the NPCs hang in the air or half their bodies in the ground? NOT FATS !!!

m
maximal4 25.11.21

Alllex236
Not lucky ... Although there are places where it is convenient to load back to receive another legendary item (Garden terrace, on the roof there will be a death claw every time with a different loot, Lynn Woods, it seems, the switch needs to be activated there) or here's another
Spoiler

D
Dаli 25.11.21

maximal4
Show the place with the death claw on the map, if not difficult. I killed two hours on statistics, nothing track in the metro falls with cockroaches, or rather, nothing energetic, some smoothbore, wrenches and leather-metal armor, once a musket fell out, generally tired of looting, the Gaussian is most likely not to be knocked out there, or very it's hard to do it.

A
Alllex236 25.11.21

maximal4
on my terrace the death claw ran past me down, I didn't see it anymore (and the second usual was ((

m
maximal4 25.11.21

Alllex236
load the autosave when you just left on the roof, it will come out again and it may already be legendary

A
Alllex236 25.11.21

maximal4
yes, I've already gone far) I'm waiting for respawn

D
Dаli 25.11.21

maximal4
Alllex236
ATP. I'll try with the death claw.

V
Vitaly teterin 25.11.21

tell me where to find the wires to conduct the current

I
Inquisitor 25.11.21

Vitaly teterin
No need to look for wires, 1 copper is spent on 1 wire, just select the generator (in the workshop menu), press the spacebar and pull the wire to the desired object.