3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defx46 25.11.21 12:40 am

how much should the ps3 super slim 500gb get hot?

There is a ps3 super slim 500gb console, bought a new one 5 months ago. It heats up in games, especially in GTA 5. It cannot be said that the heating is very strong, that you can’t touch it, but after a long game in the places where the HDMI cable is located, it feels good. Is everyone so? ps no death lights are on, all the rules.
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 25.11.21

Will not burn.

V
Viper_3445 25.11.21

I have a ps3 super slim 500 gb, bought 4 months ago. When I play the last of us, the console heats up and writes turn off the system after 30 minutes of playing, you can tell it depends on the game or on the console, or you just need to leave the console for a few days and not turn it on. help pliz?

L
Lou_Ashbey 25.11.21

Viper_3445 It depends on
how your console is. Place it in an open place, preferably with a distance of at least 15-20 centimeters from the walls in places where hot air is blown out of the console. At least the rear of the console - on the side of the audio-video outputs, should not be close to the wall, if there are speakers behind, or something else, move them to another place. Alternatively, try placing the console vertically, but there is a risk of dropping the console, unless of course you bought a special stand.

F
FOXDIE_id 25.11.21

In general, what can I say ... I had a PS3 for three years. The principle here is the same as in the PC. Over time, my console began to hang frequently and get warm from dust. I didn't want to spend money on cleaning, so here's a great way. It helped me from freezing in games (not from lags) and the console began to warm up much less.

F
FOXDIE_id 25.11.21

here is PS slim version but I think the same principle is super slim. DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE THE DISC BEFORE THIS ACTION!

D
DELAXO 25.11.21

Can you do this on a super slim?

P
PODOSONOK 25.11.21

It shouldn't at all.

g
gurry777 25.11.21

I would still like to change the thermal paste, because it tends to dry out and, what is most not pleasant, blowing cracked (with a layer of air), loses its properties.)