3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PROFFJUNIOR 25.11.21 12:40 am

Game crash at a certain point on the map (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Guys who have come across, who have a solution to the problem ...
The game crashes within a radius of 150 m from the point with the box, even on foot, even on the roofs, only the carriage managed to drive up about 100 meters, and still fly, I tried everything already, I go around freely, but again, within a radius of 150m, (((

10 Comments
Sort by:
P
PROFFJUNIOR 25.11.21

Ilya Klimchik
Are you not a relative of Petrosyan for an hour?

s
ser_g_ant 25.11.21

Does it crash at different stages of the game?
Maybe go through a couple of missions, or load the previous saves.
Also, the new game doesn't fix the problem?

d
davidrf 25.11.21

It hangs in the same place!

P
PROFFJUNIOR 25.11.21

ser_g_ant Completed
about 67% of the game, I don’t know, maybe it’s true to go through a couple more missions, but the damn map has already run around the whole length and breadth, hangs only here (((

P
PROFFJUNIOR 25.11.21

ser_g_ant
Passed one story mission, one side quest, went up to 45m on the rooftops))) xs, I will try until there is a solution ((

I
Ivan-jon 25.11.21

PROFFJUNIOR
I had such a problem with unity, but I changed a lot: I waited for the last patch, reinstalled the game, started a new game, changed the video card. Which helped, I don’t know, most likely the video card, because everything is fine with everyone. All this was not done for the sake of the game, just a coincidence.

u
uris6 25.11.21

PROFFJUNIOR
The problem with crashes is solved -start → Nvidia control panel → Stereoscopic 3D mode in the drop-down menu select "set stereoscopic 3d mode" → put a tick on "Enable stereoscopic 3D mode". The installation wizard starts, there you select the 3D VIsion Discover glasses. After that, on the left you select the image of a hexagon, and on the right, a hexagon and a triangle. Then you choose the left one from the two noise images. You finish the installation. In the same tab, set the depth to 1%. You start the game. You pass the moment with the departure and then turn it off.
roll back

P
PROFFJUNIOR 25.11.21

uris6
Read carefully what the problem is and what you propose ... You copied the solution to a completely different problem. By the way, out of despair, I tried this method, the same garbage.

P
PROFFJUNIOR 25.11.21

On the rooftops from the side of the gallows, I approached and took this ***** box and the game went into an endless load ((

F
FABLER 25.11.21

No solutions to this problem have been found yet?