3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Dzeranov 25.11.21 12:40 am

Armor mod (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The bottom line is, I started playing in the 3rd Witcher and apart from the standard Witcher armor, I don't like anything, and its characteristics become unsatisfactory after a couple of levels. I wanted to ask modders to make a mod for:
1) option
In any case, the witch's armor is shown. you put any armor in the slot and all of its properties are transferred, but the model displays the usual witch's armor
2) option
Option with the ability to simply create armor for the witch's armors, but it is naturally divided into levels so that it is relevant.
In my opinion, the first option is better and probably easier to create a mod.
Please, someone will respond to who can make such a mod! I think it will even be in some demand.
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 25.11.21

The bottom line is, I started playing in the 3rd Witcher and
... and everything is clear with you,
play further, there is the same armor in appearance, but with top characteristics

W
WarMachine2 25.11.21

I agree that the armor in appearance in the game is basically just disgusting, now Geralt is like a chicken in yellow, then in pink or red, but that's why it becomes interesting to find the armor of witcher schools, which almost all look great.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 25.11.21

There were, it seems, mods that change the appearance of the top armor to the basic one. You just need to search, ask around.
In extreme cases, they somehow punched through the console, but this is already dancing with a tambourine.

P
Putnik_Dirar 25.11.21

Most worried about this question. Initial armor can be improved in the "craft", but alas, not much. Normal stats for this armor will be in "New Game +". But she has a great alternative - the armor of the Snake School. Personally, my problem went away when the developers added it.

R
RoMaRiOs KoЯn 25.11.21

On the nexus, everything has long been there, you can replace the initial armor with the armor of any witcher schools. Stats remain untouched

V
Vanya Dzeranov 25.11.21

Nikotinoz_
That's really, let me go through the whole game when the need is HERE AND NOW, of course.
There are so many minus players, help? No why, let's stupidly put cons, we are downs!
And for those interested in the same issue, here are a couple of links to similar mods.
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/743/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/506/?

-
-Nerevar- 25.11.21

Vanya Dzeranov
The witcher has no armor.

r
regeger 25.11.21

Vanya Dzeranov
Comrade, just go through the game, for further on you will find 4 more options for witcher armor and witcher swords (each has 4 options for improving the armor itself + 4 options for improving swords). It’s a bit early that you decided to indulge in mods. And the simple things in the same Velen are really complete rubbish.

R
Ryogi Shiki 25.11.21

Vanya Dzeranov
can then make a mod for you to complete the game in 5 minutes?
the point then to play at all?

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

The whole point in obtaining armor is in their difference .. At the beginning of the game, you especially have to put on any otstoy on Geralt, if only he was stronger)) Although there you can buy the same Tymerian armor, as for me, it looks quite worthy .. Kaer- Morche armor, of course, is epic, but as for me, to see Geralt on the entire passage (also with "Hearts"), and this is the smallest 100 hours, and then if it is completely at a gallop) in the same attire, it's simple boring, if possible to diversify it))) I'm purely about the appearance, as I went through with the mod improving the Wolf's school and replacing it all levels just with Kaer-Morhen, so Geralt got bored with it for so long))

V
Vlad_Cepesh 25.11.21

People, there is a mod for increasing the characteristics (under 70lvl) of starting armor - without replacing one with another, (independently)?