3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kichez02 25.11.21 12:49 am

How to modify non-power armor? (Fallout 4)

How to modify for example leather clothes or vagrant clothes? There is a modification skill, but the workbench says that there is no armor suitable for modification
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOMMYTATOP 25.11.21

You can only modify parts of the armor (for example, a leather shoulder pad for an arm / leg / torso). Full sets (military uniform, BS uniform) cannot be modified.

K
Kichez02 25.11.21

Can't you make out your current armor?

X
XCAL1BRUH 25.11.21

Kichez02 You
can only disassemble what can be modified. And what can be modified has already been said above.

X
XCAL1BRUH 25.11.21

Kichez02
Although it is still an option to try to throw the unmodifiable on the ground, go into the construction mode and try to disassemble it from there. I haven't tried it myself, so I can't guarantee that this method will work.

s
saa0891 25.11.21

It is very surprising that the developers did not make it possible to modify the whole armor, but only the armor that consists of parts.

Even more finishes the fact that you can not rename armor and gear.

m
maxxim1891 25.11.21

But I’m wondering why it’s impossible to disassemble the weapon into component parts. For example, there is a pistol with a silencer and optics, it could be disassembled so that the silencer remains separately, the sight is separate and put them on another weapon. Or is it possible?

s
saa0891 25.11.21

maxxim1891

When crafting , you still have modifications (there is even a special tab - modifications) when you install a new modification, and then you can use them on another weapon without spending parts for crafting.

D
Daniil Mikhalchenko 25.11.21

The hideout suit can be modified)

m
maxxim1891 25.11.21

saa0891
Yes, this is when you craft modifications yourself. But let's say I don't have the weapon fanatic perk and I can't craft the same silencer. But I have an unnecessary barrel with a silencer (bought or found, it doesn't matter), and if I disassembled it on the machine in parts (and not on the material from which it was made), I could put the silencer on another gun I need. That's what I mean.

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

maxxim1891
without skill, you can craft a standard modification for this gun, then the silencer will be removed. You can only put it on the same barrel. That is, from a smoothbore to a smoothbore, from a 10mm pistol to a 10mm pistol. Just replace the muffler with another modification and you will have it.

m
maxxim1891 25.11.21

Givemethedust
Got it, I'll try. thanks

c
caesar87 25.11.21

maxxim1891
Actually, you can.
Just put the standard equipment on the unnecessary cannon instead of sheds, though you won't spend a lot of rubbish, but what went into your inventory, for example, a muffler or a muzzle brake can be removed just like that. Now canopies from the warehouse can be placed on any trunk, regardless of the pumped perks.

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

Yes, for a long time there have been mods for modifying clothing and armor, both separate and one-piece. Although why the developers made the craft so short is not clear.

K
Kichez02 25.11.21

Givemethedust
don't give a link to the full modification mod?)

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

Kichez02
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2228/?
Only all armor and clothing will receive English names, as well as modifications to it. On PG there was somewhere a collection of translated mods, it seems that this mod was there, but I did not install it