3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil_Babai 25.11.21 12:49 am

Codex pagemap (Assassin's Creed 2)

Good day to all. I had an embarrassment - having reached almost the end of the game, I was not allowed into the room with the codex wall in the villa. It was said that the pages of the code were needed, they say, here's a map, go look ... BUT no marks on the map appeared (besides, the dialogue and the message at the end are repeated every time I try to enter that room again), and I have no idea where to look (and there are still nine pages left). Apparently, on the Internet I cannot find a map with pages, because it does not exist as it is unnecessary, but if someone can help with finding it, I would be glad. Alternatively, I could use someone else's save before the 14th memory block, but they usually post 100% completion (and in this game, for some reason, you cannot replay the main missions), or at the very beginning.
On the other hand, maybe I just don't understand what or someone knows a way to fix the jamb, in any case I will be very grateful for the help I can.
60 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexvin46 25.11.21

In all cities, visit the viewpoints, after them the codex pages will appear on the map. as you collect 30 pieces they will let you in.

E
Evil_Babai 25.11.21

Are you kidding me? What kind of fool can make it to the end of the game running with a hole card without visiting the vantage point? I thoroughly approached the passage and completed everything that was possible by the time of the finale, even collected the feathers. If we are talking about the need to bypass the points again, then I checked on a couple - no results.

a
alexvin46 25.11.21

I just wrote to a guy with such a problem ... he went to the point of view and a page of the code was opened for him ... so ... by the way ... have they all been deciphered?

U
UltimaSephy 25.11.21

Hello everyone)) I have the same problem)) only I have 29 out of 30 pages))) as you understand, it is pointless to look for one page in 5 cities)) if someone tells you)) There is a part of the city in florence))) there it seems like samonarolla needs to be dunked)) this part of the city is separated by bridges)) if anyone remembers, tell me)) in this part, someone came across pages __))) I definitely remember that I did not find them there))) if I’ll look there))

U
UltimaSephy 25.11.21

and even Evil you didn’t accidentally break for money))) ???

E
Evil_Babai 25.11.21

well, everything that has been collected is deciphered, of course - the final of the game after all. In general, I didn’t even see Leonardo’s badge - I looked for all the codes from the viewpoints and collected them as soon as the area opened (I also went through all the side missions), and then went on the story mission.

a
alexvin46 25.11.21

How many pages are you missing? but in general it is strange somehow .... for the first time I hear that everything is open and there are no pages (

E
Evil_Babai 25.11.21

Damn, I wrote in a hat that there are exactly nine, and here xs, where to look for them ... I rolled the save back to the beginning of the 13th block, it might give a ride, but I don't even know what to do ...

U
UltimaSephy 25.11.21

I opened the towers in the same way and collected feathers Pages))) and so on)) and then went to the plot))) Well, tell me who the thread is)) are there pages in the last part of the city ((((

U
UltimaSephy 25.11.21

and I also reviewed the pages right now)) I have exactly 5 PAGES missing (((((((((((

U
UltimaSephy 25.11.21

Or somebody throw off the link to the Save with all the pages, otherwise I wonder what will happen next I can no longer))) I have a face but go through again to me in scrap (((((

E
Evil_Babai 25.11.21

Do not think that I am finding fault, but firstly, you do not have enough punctuation marks, secondly, "firstly" "someone" and "broke", and thirdly, most importantly, there is no need to multi-post, there is a button "edit" to the right of the post text.
By the way, just from the beginning of the 13th block I reached the same moment - again dull. Missing pages 4,5,8,14,17,19,24,26,29

H
Hlelia 25.11.21

Evil Babai
Literacy of other users is not scolded. Or maybe you have a joint in the game. Do you collect all the pages at once as soon as the district opens? If so, then you probably haven't deciphered them, Leonardo at the villa

E
Evil_Babai 25.11.21

Well, in fact, the main complaint was about multiposting, I poked literacy to a heap - not to encourage it) And as for the pages, as I said, I collected them not just immediately after the opening of the area, but also before completing the story missions. those. by the time I came to Leonardo for the last time on the plot for decryption, they were all collected. Be that as it may, neither the remaining pages nor the whereabouts of Leonardo are marked on my map at this time.
I appeal to everyone who has passed the game: you can help with the save - in the "% your_path% Ubisoft Game Launcher storage temp" folder you need to find files that roughly coincide with the time of the passage of the 13th block. .all the pages are decrypted, but they have not been folded on the wall yet), archive, upload (say, on depositfiles or somewhere else) and throw a link here, to the delight of all those who suffer, we will be very grateful =)
As for the suffering - if there is a kind person, then one of the files (there will most likely be several of them, because it is unlikely that a person remembered the passage every minute, which cannot be said about the game) will need to be renamed to "1.save" and put with a replacement (not forget about the backup) into the folder next to "temp" (its name is different for everyone, but there are usually only two folders in the "storage" directory), start the game. If the save is too far from the desired point, repeat the procedure with another file.

s
skromnyj 25.11.21

Evil_Babai
tell me what I'm doing wrong ...
I transfer from the temp folder to the pack where all the last saved files are (which is located next to the temp folder) the desired file, I rename it to 1.save (the one that was with the last save 1.save I remove), I go into the game and see the inscription session, that is, the game does not see the save and offers to start the game from the beginning,
this is how the folder looks like after I transferred the file to it

(the one at the top thrown from temp)

E
Evil_Babai 25.11.21

Where is "1.save.metadata" at you? I have one profile in the game and there are corresponding files in the folder:
1.save.metadata
1.save
2.save.metadata
2.save
Only 1.save can be replaced
I hope you guessed to make a backup, otherwise I have bad news.

s
skromnyj 25.11.21

Well, I replaced only 1.save, now the folder looks like this,

but the game still sees the last save (what is 10:46) but I would like 9:24 ...
what is a backup and what is the bad news?

H
Homikator 25.11.21

I have an even worse problem,
The fact is that when I took some pages, they were not credited to me, and now I have 17 out of 30 and that's all, I can't find any more (
And I have already gone through 13 blocks (

E
Evil_Babai 25.11.21

A backup is a backup, you need to know, but the bad news is that if there was no backup, you would have to go through it again. If, regardless of the date of the file from temp, the travel distance in the game does not change, then there are options. Change 1.save, apparently, will apply only to the first profile, if there are several of them. Try to replace other files, start with 5.save - judging by the size, this is a full-fledged save, and not an appendix like those with numbers 2 and 3.

s
skromnyj 25.11.21

Evil_Babai
would have written a backup copy, we are Russian people,
well, I didn't make a copy, but just threw it onto the desktop, and I guessed that I would have to start from scratch, that's why I was smart enough not to delete all the profiles, all 3 profiles are busy, ok I'll try I’ll still do as you say it will suddenly help, then I’ll
write it down, otherwise I’m a little busy now. I’ve made some kind of mudoten with saving, why is it not possible to load the necessary segment from DNA like in the first part? but you can only see what has already passed ...