3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grold 25.11.21 12:49 am

I doubt the choice of the edition. (The Crew)

Guys, I’m thinking about buying The Crew by the new year (steam sale and everything) and I’m thinking, if I buy the usual The crew, can I play normally? And then a friend shared the game (a family in incentive) everywhere at first they wrote to me that this was a "Trial version of the game", after 4-5 hours of play, "Either buy Wild run or get out of the game" pops up, and so I understand this: if you buy something with an add-on Wild run, maybe if I just buy a game, I will still write "buy a wild run" and will not let me enjoy the game, explain what kind of devilry is here: D
11 Comments
Sort by:
i
igoryok31 25.11.21

Grold
Wild Run is a paid DLC for the regular The Crew, that is, without it, access to some game functions is closed! If you buy the regular version, you will be able to play calmly, but without participating in the summit, drag, drift, without monsters and motorcycles!)

G
Grold 25.11.21

igoryok31
I'm just not very familiar with The crew, so can you advise, this is a huge omission?: D Will there be any tuning elements available with Wild run or cars that are not present in the regular game? :) And please explain what kind of "some functions of the game"

N
Nexorion 25.11.21

Grold
Let me explain. First off, TheCrew is a game from Ubisoft. In incentive you buy a key that is activated on the uplay account. Those. you need a friend's uplay account)
Secondly. Simply by purchasing TheCrew, you can race all over the map in almost all cars and race with any racers, including a friend.

Now what is Wild Run. This is an addon that adds bikes, monsters, drift and drag cars to the game. All of them are not available to those who did not buy this addon. It will not be possible to ride such cars, go to workshops, participate in competitions for them. But you can see them, just race around the map with them (checked). The summit will not be available to you either. I described in more detail here: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/crew_the/the_crew_dubl_dva-173385/
What is the Season Pass. This is a set of 12 (or rather 14 or 15) cars, which are bought in the game for real. Honestly - the cars are so-so. If your beloved car is not among them, you can not take it, you won’t lose much. You will be able to see these cars and participate in races with them.

My recommendation is to take Wild Run, score for the season.

G
Grold 25.11.21

Nexorion
thanks for the answer, but that feeling when I liked the ferrarri 412 italia speciale: D And if I buy a wild run, can I buy a ferrarri 412 italia speciale for real later? I just really like her very much

N
Nexorion 25.11.21

Grold
I don't know. It was given for pre-order. The pre-order is a GOLD edition, so in theory, no. But knowing the publisher's greed, most likely it will be possible)
If money allows, take the full game. You will have everything that is in the game, you can try everything yourself. Donate cars do not drag (in general, they drag their hands in the game, donat does not decide), but I just took a gold ride on the cult McLaren F1 because of him)

G
Grold 25.11.21

Nexorion
and the last question :) With Wild Run, will there be any improvements / changes in graphics, and in general the gameplay in general?

N
Nexorion 25.11.21

Grold
Graphics and physics have been updated at the level of the game engine and go to all players without exception - a "gift" from the developers)
Wild Run adds motorcycles that can be used along with cars. The sensations from them are amazing) So there is an improvement in the gameplay))

G
Grold 25.11.21

Thanks to Nexorion, I made up my mind
, I will take a wild run and hope that it will be possible to buy a Ferrari for real, it remains only to wait for the Steam sale, although honestly, when she is very eager to play, but the Jew sitting in me says that you need to wait for the discounts: D

N
Nexorion 25.11.21

Grold
In fact, it makes no difference where to get it. Here on the PG there is a link to the store where you can buy TheCrew itself for 500 rubles. There will hardly be discounts on the addon, it is too "young". And on the incentive, the game is unlikely to fall below 50%.
In general, you can buy the game now, and the addon later. It makes no difference where to get it, because all keys are activated in uplay. You can play, as I said, with anyone)

G
Grold 25.11.21

Nexorion,
I'm just not used to buying games on third-party sites, but the price of 500 here is too attractive: D But there is a feeling that they have been cheated

N
Nexorion 25.11.21

Grold Advises
the PG itself. It seems there should be norms)