3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slowlennes 25.11.21 12:49 am

Armor texture issue (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. Playing 4 fallout today came across this. Texture X-01 But in fact T-51. Bug or feature? At first he was as happy as an elephant. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem? Face.

10 Comments
Sort by:
s
slowlennes 25.11.21

M
Mr god 25.11.21

slowlennes
So the disguise herobora is a secret development of the Life Enclave!

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

It happens that the X-01 disguises itself as a T-60, heh.

B
Beirut 25.11.21

score in the game so many bugs that consider it a feature))))

N
Nikita237 25.11.21

Beirut
What bugs ???? these are all features! so that console players could not get through without a console!)))

v
vzglydizugla 25.11.21

slowlennes
bug. When you first find the armor, it is often completely different from what it is.
I think the bug was autoleveled (they say x01 is put there, and your level does not allow you to find it), but this is so, guesswork. Why did you decide so? I saw something like a guide, they say, find x01 here, went to lvl 15 and found t 45 there (and to check it the same way), rebooted and forgot. At 28 lvl, I went there again and stood there the same t 45, but it turned out to be x 01 for verification.

s
solus. 25.11.21

You found a Chinese counterfeit for the enclave's cool armor. No wonder;) Have you ever seen a replica of iPhones? ;)

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Give me a sec. I sometimes found a T-60 at the 115 (!) Level, but because I already had my own zoo of all kinds, did not take it. It turns out .. Okay.

B
Beirut 25.11.21

Nikita237
By the way, how on consoles solve the issue with bugs in quests ??? with 0 what to start?

N
Nikita237 25.11.21

Beirut
There are slightly fewer of them, most likely the old save should be loaded