3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.MOrz. 25.11.21 12:49 am

Miranda

I need help! When I cut Miranda, Casper asks me to allow access to the Internet, I do it and then the computer freezes or restarts! What should I do? Melkosoft told me to reflash the BIOS.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark paladin 25.11.21

No, just remove casper nah.
And live in peace.

.MOrz. 25.11.21

And what kind of firewall will I have?

D
Dark paladin 25.11.21

outpost.

R
Reknem 25.11.21

Remove Kaspersky Anti-hacker and install Outpost

.MOrz. 25.11.21

This outpost bullshit, it updates all the time.

R
Reknem 25.11.21

Well, or Zone Alarm. Although I myself sit without a firewall and it seems like nothing ... I have my own methods =)

.MOrz. 25.11.21

Give a crack to this zone alarm.

D
Dark paladin 25.11.21

Max-MOrz
------------------ A
firewall with the Internet is contraindicated for you.

-----------------------
Max-MOrz 05/01/06 01:26 PM

This outpost is bullshit, it updates all the time.
------------------------------

THERE IS A RESULT OF CURVED HANDS,

K
Kokkolar 25.11.21

I'm trying to find a miranda, but ana gives errors: "Unsuccessful connection The server did not accept you for an unknown reason. This can happen if your number is already connected" and "The server sent warning, this version is getting old. Try to look for a new one. "

A
Alexandr82 25.11.21

Try to find a new version of Miranda, the ICQ protocol was updated
http://www.miranda-im.org/

K
Kokkolar 25.11.21

There is no new version of Miranda yet, maybe those at Cavo Miranda will say that they plow ana normally?

K
Kokkolar 25.11.21

or how you can connect your profile from the icq server?

[
[I AM] 25.11.21

here you can download the missing plugin, and also here or by direct link to the file
Unpack the plugin to the plugins folder and run Miranda.

G
G-man 25.11.21

Replace the ICQ plugin with the new version - as you were told above. This is due to the fact that the company, the developer of ICQ, has seriously updated this very protocol for transferring data through its networks and there is nothing for Mirinda to do there without updating.

A
Andrey696 25.11.21

please tell me where to download rusik for Mirand'y 0,6,8

a
adrax 25.11.21

The standard Windows system firewall is the power ...

T
Toreno 25.11.21

Andrey666
05/30/07 10:07 PM please tell me where to download rusik for Mirand'y 0,6,8 Look here
: http://addons.miranda-im.org/index.php?action=display&id=23
It seems like a text file should be thrown in the Miranda folder and that's it.

F
FreddyJason 25.11.21

The bottom line is this: it is necessary that the xTraz-status is displayed in the main window next to the network status icon (as in QIP). Is there such a plugin?

F
FreddyJason 25.11.21

In general, not the point. The plugin is called Modern Contact List. Another thing is that it is long and difficult to set up.

L
Liliya_Nerevarina 25.11.21

I have been using Miranda for a long time. Every time you install it, you have to reinstall all its plugins. This is a dreary job and there are all sorts of bugs.
I saw many different assemblies where the installation file contains literally everything: plugins, skins, etc. I didn't like any of them, I want to make my own to suit my needs and tastes.
Who knows with the help of what all these author's assemblies are created, what software are needed for this and where to get them?