3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
ohil 25.11.21 12:49 am

SLTV threw and with a fly in collusion (Diablo 2)

since after the topic was created that I ohil for real wanted to drain the gear, although this is not so, I was thrown by a fly, I do not deny it.
at that time, the fly and SLTV did not communicate, but after my acc fly robbed they sat on the Skype and I heard rumors that they were in cahoots, or they want to share the gear or just merge it for real, since the fly does not play about this, I do not know ...
As far as I remember them xxMYXAxx, selects, selects2, drruno1-5. just this big 28 year old uncle yap and fluder. offended at me that I did not return his gear after he gave it to me himself and off d2 and after a while he returned and began to demand back,
I at that time gave out and sold half of my gear, but what was left I returned to him and wanted to help dress the ama, but he didn’t act beautifully in the eyes, he said one thing to everyone, and behind his back, another,) it was just that it became funny from all this, so I decided to create a Temka this one, many people know me, I don’t deny that I threw a couple of nobs, but I didn’t think to drain my gear for real, for this time I don’t play and I don’t value the acc, since I don’t have any gear, but I am thinking of returning to d2 soon
141 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 25.11.21

this th.
I would,
oh, lil!
PS Well, why minus me? for lack of interest in the tragedies of pg? : D

T
Top_Gun 25.11.21

meanwhile, investigations continue ...

o
ohil 25.11.21

Top_Gun
let rust sltv cry, and if there is a ban, then he was there with a fly and many will write it down that he got there either loot or gear

U
Uncle fred 25.11.21

The night is dark and full of horrors ...

o
ohil 25.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
hahah

D
DuSoN1989 25.11.21

myxa znatniy realwik eto izvestno ewe s togo sezona

o
ohil 25.11.21

DuSoN1989
well, what am I with him and then SLTV xs, yes, how but one thing I know he threw me and there with him SLTV is certainly something that muddied or muddied

Еpiscop_moo 25.11.21

why minus me?
So that you do not relax and always be in good shape.

I don’t deny that I threw a couple of nobs, but
Well, what do you want then? Accept congratulations: the fly, therefore, has its own "pair of nobs", one of which is you, business.

y
yok0o 25.11.21

kak eta myxa voobwe vas kidaet? omfg

R
Rivnyanyn 25.11.21

yok0o
kak
Known as: via x ...)))

D
DuSoN1989 25.11.21

da doverit akk muxe eto pechalno

o
ohil 25.11.21

Episcop_moo was
not in the business here, but in real trade, as they say to me that I am a real trade. although this is not so, I gave the fly gear for another account so that he would play and he himself did not play it was not up to that, and then I went in with no gear, there is nothing that was on ake and I was in an emergency. This did not upset me, because half of it was there and it was what he once gave me, but I don’t see the point of throwing it at his practically gear, that is, the conclusion of his SLTV talked and how I heard for real they also wanted to drain

yok0o
Well, how did he give me the gear, then after a while asked the gear to run, gave it to him, he played, and then he just took everything and everything, there was almost his gear, that is, he threw me on his own gear, that's all

DuSoN1989
The account was general, as it were, for the transfer, although yes, I knew from his ak all the pass. but then he changed them and that was all. Yes, and FSUs .. the main thing for gear is that I do not have a password that I would like to drain for real.

O
Obsessed 25.11.21

I went in with no
clothes, there’s nothing that was on the scene and I’m in an emergency Episcop_moo, relax here! : D for years I have dreamed of learning how to write like this ^, and still nothing: D the

main thing is that I do not have a password that I wanted to merge for real.
ohil, but how is it in general? =)

m
mafuсka 25.11.21

many people know me
what?

m
mafuсka 25.11.21

Obsessed
eto velikii mogy4ii v ispolnenii tadjika. vse norm.

Q
QLinkee 25.11.21

>> that is, he threw me on his own gear, that's all)
I understand that the fly took his gear, and therefore he threw it. OK.

n
ninada 25.11.21

Removed the screen where the fly about the deal for real was going to negotiate. It looks like Alir is in the share.

S
SLTV_ELSE 25.11.21

ohil boy are you friends with your head ??? In general, the fly still needs to unsubscribe here. Strangely the fly left D2 2 months ago. Gave you cham and fenix. You melted your gear and didn't know what to do with it. And then the fly, according to your words, wants to return to D2 and you immediately give him gear for 50 Lo ???? And knowing not the first season that he was throwing ?? And begging for fenix from titanium_man ???? Why did you have to beg fenix so tearfully ??? So you're still hanging out with your friend cham .... You were so glad that the fly returned to D2 even got into debt ?? I am very happy about this topic)))) OhilL will show everyone what kind of person he is and that he is not responsible for his words)))) Handsome

Q
QLinkee 25.11.21

ninada
It is visible. In yesterday's topic, he said "thank you" for the fact that someone brought him a client. : D

S
SLTV_ELSE 25.11.21

ohil What did I throw you underdeveloped you are ours ??? Or give an example of what I threw any other player on this server .... Come on, baby, burn it ..