3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Ko 25.11.21 12:49 am

How would you change the tracing system? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

And how would we change the tracing system? I would like this-1 star-1 police car. 2 stars-2 police cars and 1 police motorcycle. 3 stars-5 cars and 2 motorcycles + police helicopter. 4 stars-10 cars, 5 motorcycles, 2 OMON vans + a police helicopter and a news helicopter. 5 stars - 4 OMON cars, 1 CIA car, 15 cars. 6 stars - 6 OMON cars, 2 FBI cars, 18 police cars, 3 helicopters, 3 CIA cars.
25 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DaVe 25.11.21

Cool, but the current engine will not be able to keep the number of cars at the same time.

S
Sulfur 25.11.21

but not tortured to count? it's hard for me to even read it

G
GTAman 25.11.21

First 5 stars - no changes
6 stars - military on Patriots, trucks and tanks
7 stars - previous point + chases Hunter

j
just_think72 25.11.21

And if there are 8 stars, the hunter and Rino are blasting missiles at you!

_
_DaVe 25.11.21

And if 9, then just pzdts then.)

j
just_think72 25.11.21

And if 9 - then a nuclear explosion !!!!

S
Stasyano 25.11.21

not really a topic. Especially in GTA, everything is about the same already.

P
PashOK333 25.11.21

If 10 then 10 hydras, 10 tanks are chasing you, and for each block there are 5 tanks + spikes.

a
alexoster 25.11.21

1 star-1 car and a couple of cops with clubs
2 stars-4 cops in a car armed with shotguns
3 stars-2 cars with 8 cops with shotguns and 45mm
4 stars-4 cars 16 cops helicopter and a spetsnaz car with spikes on the roads
5 stars-2 cars special forces 4 police officers 1 FBI and 2 helicopters
6 stars-4 special forces 4 policeman with 16 cops with shotguns 2 FBI 2 helicopters with special forces 1 hummer with military 1 tank that shoots at the GG if it is in the vehicle

T
Tom kruz 25.11.21

And it would be better if they removed this wanted list to the shaggy grandmother and the cops too !!!

a
alexoster 25.11.21

And it would be better if they removed this wanted list to the shaggy grandmother and the cops too !!!
it wouldn't be so interesting to play

F
FlogGnaw 25.11.21

Of course, he made the cops smarter and so that the army did not come to 5-6 stars, but just a cloud of police ...

c
crazy dumbas 25.11.21

I would just complicate the process of fighting with the security forces of San Andreas.
1 ur wanted-the same as in the game
2 ur wanted-for CJ cops are chasing cars and motorcycles, and they put barricades (they put spikes in front of them) on the roads, boats chase through the water for the player.
3 ur wanted-a vert appears, in cars there are 4 cops (3 with shotguns, 1 with 9mm) in the city, and 2 each (1 with a shotgun, 1 with a rifle (not a sniper)).
4 ur wanted-pursuit by the cops remains, SWAT are parachuted from verts (but not with micro Uzi, but with MP5), 10 special forces are in Enforcer (2 in the cockpit, 8 in the back (2e with shotguns)).
5th level of search - FBI appears, pursuit by cops and SWAT remains, 4 people sit in FBI SUVs (they are bulletproof) (1 with Deagle, 3 with SPAS 12), parachute from helicopters
3 SWAT and 1 FBI operative (with SPAS 12).
6th search level - the army appears, the rest stop pursuit, Hummers (bulletproof) equipped with M134D machine guns (working) are inside there are 2 soldiers (1 with SPAS 12.1 with Colt Model 733), trucks with 12 soldiers (2 with SPAS 12, 10 with Colt Model 733), police helicopters are replaced by Cargobob helicopters (4 soldiers with assault rifles are parachuting), Rhino tanks with two soldiers (the tank is firing and equipped with a machine gun), Hydra fighters are hunted in the air, and the air defense of military bases is actively attacking the player in the air , military boats are replaced by police, there are 4 soldiers on them (1 controls, 2 shoot at the player with rifles, 1 from the M134D machine gun (easel version)).

R
Resident90 25.11.21

My suggestion:
A) Change the star system:
1) 1 star for ANY crime not involving cops - assault, hijacking, murder of a passer-by, etc.
2) 2 stars for ATTACKING the cop, DOESN'T END KILLING THE LAST.
3) 3 stars for KILLING a cop, entering a plot or any other building (not a save game) with a weapon.
4) 4 stars for killing two or more cops.
5) 5 stars for a raid on any state building (site, fire, hospital), as well as murder on execution.
6) 6 stars for infiltrating a military base. Any. Whether it is a warehouse in LS, a naval base, Zone 69, a fuel and lubricants warehouse.
The general concept is to prioritize avoiding cops rather than shooting them.
B) Change the composition of the chase
1) 1 star - two or three policemen with batons, 1 with a colt + 1 in a car. - the latter will block the road.
2) 2 stars - two policemen with colts + 2 in a car.
The wanted area is a city.
3) 3 stars - 2-3 cars with armed cops (three with colts, one with a shotgun) + a helicopter.
4) 4 stars - 4 coordinated driving cars + shooting helicopter. Special forces with MP5 descend from the helicopter.
Wanted area - city + suburbs.
5) 5 stars - 2 police cars + 2 FBI, The crew of police cars is all armed with shotguns, the FBI has MP5. Also, two fully loaded special forces vehicles drive around the city and the suburbs (all of them, including those sitting in the cockpit, are armed with MP5s), on the outskirts of the city there are checkpoints with spikes.
6) 6 stars - all police officers are replaced by the FBI, the FBI is replaced by the military. Airports do not work, the sky is patrolled by fighters, opening fire on ground vehicles. When trying to leave on the water, an army helicopter appears, firing from a machine gun.
The wanted area is the entire state.

C
Champion 2016 25.11.21

Resident90
we will consider your proposal

R
Resident90 25.11.21

Champion 2008
are we modders? OK. Then I will formulate this: the tracing system in the SA could be like this ...

r
raven459 25.11.21

I would make a tracing system as in GTA 4 (PS such a tracing system as in GTA 4 was used in the game Scarfaces, if my memory serves me right).

G
GeimeR1000000000X 25.11.21

Why change the tracing system if the cops endlessly stick at Sijay from all sides.

m
mister truth 25.11.21

here you can only change the fact that during the police mission the cops themselves will chase you

G
GeimeR1000000000X 25.11.21

mister truth the
cops are so chasing on the search. It is necessary to make sure that the cops do not chase Cj in the mission of a police officer and take him for their own, if Karl is in the uniform of a cop, as it was in Vice City.