3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mascarel 25.11.21 12:49 am

The game does not see the discrete graphics card - solution (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Hello everyone, this is the case, rummaged in the internet and found something like a solution to this problem, here -
But I didn't understand anything, watch the video if it helps, then explain to me what and how, otherwise nothing is clear there, all in Turkish and English. All good)
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel_Orlov 25.11.21

HOW TO MAKE IT WITH ME YOU SEE 740m AND INTEL 3 HOW TO RETURN THE PEOPLE WE THINK

m
mascarel 25.11.21

Yes, just watch the video and explain to me how it is, I have an HDMI cable, I will try and tell you

K
King plague 25.11.21

Omarbek Kuanyshev
As I understand it, first you need to connect the laptop to the TV, then turn on the speaker, and then you can pull out the cable and play on the laptop

V
VladokAR 25.11.21

Omarbek Kuanyshev
1) just connect the laptop to the game. to make it easier to navigate - duplicate the screens (but this can be neglected)
2) start the game. the game will automatically expose the discrete graphics card (nvidia / amd)
3) unplug the cord from the laptop, and enjoy the
fun quest though!

m
mascarel 25.11.21

vladok.ru14
did it work for you?

V
VladokAR 25.11.21

Omarbek Kuanyshev
I have a radeon, and this method did not work, maybe because of this.

M
Misha Svirsky 25.11.21

vladok.ru14
tell me I don't have a TV there is nothing to connect to how can I be help

V
VladokAR 25.11.21

Misha Svirsky
suitable monitor for pc

M
Misha Svirsky 25.11.21

vladok.ru14
I HAVE NO MONITOR !!!

V
VladokAR 25.11.21

Misha Svirsky
then wait for the patch, although I'm sure this hdmi "method" does not help much

D
DeXTeR_27 25.11.21

Guys, in general, many had such a problem with GTA5, when the game was launched on the built-in I had this problem, the only thing I found was the hotfix, which solved this problem, I think it will also be with the syndicate, you just have to wait a little, although I'm already tired of waiting (.