3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adrano 25.11.21 12:53 am

Can't build a signal interceptor (Fallout 4)

The platform for the emitter does not fit me right. All the time it is red, and if it gets up, it is crooked, as a result, the teleport does not work. Who will tell you how to put it correctly?
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 25.11.21

This is not the first time I see a topic about this teleport and just how can you not build it. Well, it's elementary there. How can something get crooked there when the teleport is built on a flat surface? Herachish the platform on which you have to stand, then crap out of three pieces (she gets up herself, just like a shit getting out of the ass), then next to the panel and then generators for 30 energy, you connect everything with wires and hey from the skating rink of tim crayfish.

S
SerialNumber 25.11.21

I had such a problem, I just booted to the old saver, came back to the city and only then was I able to build it anew.

A
Adrano 25.11.21

Well, she does not get up, even though you crack

44lok 25.11.21

Adrano
Build observing the sequence: platform - remote control - radar - and then something that does not "get up" :)

A
Adrano 25.11.21

This is how this rubbish gets up, but in a different way - whatever one may say - hell

M
MedvediVodki 25.11.21

Well, I did not build in one place (there was not enough space for the campaign), I built it in another place. And the platforms had to be installed just 2 because the first did not work for some reason.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 25.11.21

when it doesn't get up it's not good at all ..

A
AnatolyKest 25.11.21

Judging by the screen - armor, angle, zoom in / out and view selection. Not very visible, the control panel is not close, is it worth it. Perhaps some of this.

V
Verzor 25.11.21

HZ. Should be no problem. Maybe it's the armor, try to get out.

O
Oleg Bervinov 25.11.21

Garry3Fingers,
I also could not build it in the "recommended settlement", I just did not put it and that's it. I loaded it earlier and built it in Senchuari without any problems.

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

I didn't build at Senchuari at all.

V
Vitaly teterin 25.11.21

Where can I find the wires?