3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wint.S 10.09.19 07:36 am

Poll: Most brake games

Predlagau write here the brake game! ie those games are more buggy and slow down!

My hit parade: xenus, armed assault, dark messiah, sacred, 2: castaway mobile, And of Course GOTHIC 3!!!!!
191 Comments
Sort by:
v
vir 10.09.19

Generally no brakes games is the brakes components! =))

Another thing is the biggest looser among.

P
Pastuh ushedshiy na vsegd 10.09.19

Вип78рус
there is just retard game
here for example Ksenus

D
Donald Tornado 10.09.19

My Sims 2 works, when to create a family need brakes!

M
Media Mishka 10.09.19

I agree that the game dopey when it brake is not a consequence of the fact that You have a weak PC. I have: after upgrade Gothic 3 at maximum and does not swap too much , the S. T. A. L. K. E. R flies in General, but SC:DA-without the patch as retarded and slow...

v
vir 10.09.19

Pastuh, in General, ping, is a consequence of glyuchnosti. =)) But. If game brakes, it does not mean that it is buggy. =))

Sorry for the nonsense. =))

h
haha your dead 10.09.19

Do not forgive =)

I have SC:DA on the 8800GTS at least and flew, but was strange artifacts: at first it was all smeared, everywhere clouds, nothing is clear - cut antialaising. Then, when at the beginning of the dive into the water, rocks under water shimmer with rainbow colors, uzhos.

U
Ultramarine41 10.09.19

Crysis

h
haha your dead 10.09.19

It is not necessary, it's not out yet, besides, they say that it will not slow even on medium-sized companies.

N
Nolak 10.09.19

Ultramarine41
Where did you get?

P
Pastuh ushedshiy na vsegd 10.09.19

And he lizhby to unsubscribe
ban for flame should be

R
ReservoirDOG 10.09.19

Sacred(because in my opinion at all indigestible new video card! Here is a small example on the 5700 does not lag, and the 7600GT lags just UZHOS)
Gothik2,3(about 3 of no comments, but 2 MNU lag on Intel Celeron 2.8 7600GT256MB 1гиг operatives)
Xenus(anril finally Play with less than a gig)
Half-Life2(niznayu honestly why I have lag, but most likely because of the percent)

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 10.09.19

+ do not confuse with the brakes curved hands and an inadequate assessment of the capacity of its iron horse.
My problem was only with Gothic 3.

M
Mad Butcher 10.09.19

ReservoirDOG
>Xenus(anril finally Play with less than a gig)
Weed and antialiasing turn. I play on 512 Mb.

K
Kovu 10.09.19

I Poured it on the low, although sistemka fit, and my friend on the SAME computer to the max flies. Arrogance(I have litsenzionka).

G
GlassSnake 10.09.19

The Fall: Last Days Of Gaya brakes - tough! Sistemkam my system is two times stronger than the maximum speed of the game... Well, more Gothic 3 of course...

O
Ohotnik za golovami 10.09.19

Wint.S
But I have Dark Messiah max flies(AMD 1.76 GHz 1 GB RAM video 7600гс

p
pashchok 10.09.19

Not to be confused with the brakes curved hands and an inadequate assessment of the capacity of its iron horse

More than exhaustively. Krivorukost is the main cause of the brakes. There are games that slow regardless of hardware configuration. Although there are also games designed for next generation machines, although well-written games are the flexible settings of the graphics luau under the car.

T
TomatoZz 10.09.19

2nd - Japanese and with brakes - Gothic 3 is like????????????

G
Granda 10.09.19

say terribly slow Lada racing

J
Jericho aka Logovaz 10.09.19

Oooo!For my forum, any new game brakes, except Tomb Raider Legend