3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Sidorenko 25.11.21 12:53 am

Let's save the save together! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In general, I wanted to play "pure" skyrim without mods, of which there were about 20-30 pieces downloaded from the workshop. I read one guide on how to remove mods, but the trouble is that now my main save has troubles in the form of kicks out of the game ... In general, what do you recommend to do to save this save :(
6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 25.11.21

laughed at the name))) and not faster to go through again?)

A
Apokalipsis113 25.11.21

Put everything back in place. Remove all gear from the character. It is located in a location that exactly exists in the game and is not touched by mods (deleting or adding buildings), etc. Will be saved. Disable mods one at a time. Determine which one does not allow the game to be loaded, well, there you need to look specifically what kind of mod.

P
Pavel Sidorenko 25.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Well, the point is that on me things are only from Skyrim itself (not even from dlc) - a set of nightingales and guns too. And it throws it out when I approach the chest of the seal of death with gloves (I have the last save just 10 meters from that chest), BUT, it also threw it out and just in the locations of Skyrim. I remembered that during the quest Guardians of the Dawn, when I and two new-old murles stand in the main hall of the castle and talk to the chief of the guard.

P
Pavel Sidorenko 25.11.21

zagruzon
Yes, I would not mind, but the level is already 40 and many quests have been completed, many factions have been completely completed (everything, it seems)

s
smartivan 25.11.21

And when it throws it out, does it accidentally throw an error related to visual c ++?

P
Pavel Sidorenko 25.11.21

smartivan90
yes no, I’m saying that the matter is with the save itself, and not with the client or the firewood