3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valington 25.11.21 12:53 am

Internet speed and FPS (Battlefield 4)

Good day, such a question, please tell me, for a number of technical reasons, I switched to a slower Internet from 100 Mb / s to 20 Mb / s, if I used to play stably 80-90 fps at high settings with anti-aliasing turned off and a resolution of 1920x1080, then now I play 45-30 fps ... I know the Dice played something with the servers and this is connected with the fps and the Internet ... could this be the reason for the fps drawdown or should I look for the reason in my hardware? (my config is Win 10 Pro 64x, intel i5 3.20GHz, 8GB RAM, Ati Radeon HD 6950 2GB + CrossFire Ati Radeon HD 6950 1GB (8x 8x)) Of all the changes in the hardware, this is what removed one CrossFire loop from the two, but it seems like this shouldn't affect performance
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 25.11.21

the connection does not affect the FPS. It was more convenient to write a config here so that everyone does not run to your profile.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

As far as I know pitch, the speed of the Internet and fps are tied down, at low speed everything will move in jerks and fps can be under 100 tons. because the current coordinates of the enemies are transmitted.
however, some network problems such as a router or modem may show lags and freezes. but ps will still be a lot.
but for single-chips, the cross-fire is just the same, and you need to connect 2 bridges between the cards. although not sure. and the loss in ps roughly corresponds to the loss of one video card.

F
FairRainbow 25.11.21

Internet speed plays a second role, the main thing is that the hardware is good

J
Juhym2015 25.11.21

It all depends on the iron, you have enough neta)

V
Valington 25.11.21

clear, thanks, I'll go buy a second cable for the crossfire))