3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Advisor737 25.11.21 12:53 am

AI fix. (Warcraft 3)

People, I think everyone who plays so far and who looked into the PG files downloaded the Battle_For_Azeroth_AI map for themselves. So, I have an appeal to those who are good at fumbling in the AI ​​varik - I fixed all the bugs that I found: texture, resource-related ( New Horde did not have a number assigned when selecting "Hard") related to upgrades. In general, what I could reach.

But the trouble is that of all the races, only Thrall's horde, the New Horde (99% of 100 cases worked fine after fixing with resources) and Furion's Night Elves (I only fixed a bug with fireflies for them, they stubbornly did not want to go to the mine and therefore the base was not built). But that's all. Just everything. The rest of the races flatly refuse to fight (let alone Ally-Enemy priorities). The most stubbornly unwilling to fight are all 2 alliances (Lordaeron and Theramore), the elves Mev, the Burning Legion, the Satyrs. Nagas fight after 5 times. Medivh's army, the Scourge (they sometimes do not want to fight, how much they simply gain strength for a long time, and even a wedge from them and from the nagas to capture the same mine, although there is still a nearby one) and the Forsaken once and again work fine. In other cases, one action is stupid - Base tuning, upgrades for 1 lvl and that's it. They can carry out one unsuccessful attack on the mine, but this is the maximum. Then they freeze and nothing else (the alliance is actively collecting resources).

The most curious thing is that the AI ​​is suddenly activated with a certain set of races (that is, some races are included in the battle, some are not included in the settings in the game, well, those where you need to choose a map, etc.).

Now to the appeal. If anyone is fumbling and who is interested, please correct the AI ​​in this map, if necessary, I will upload my version to the PG for download (well, or personally transfer it if possible). Hope for understanding.
SpoilerAll trolls and others who do not care - we pass by, do not hover the brain
1 Comments
Sort by:
l
lotus101 25.11.21

On the xgm website ask around