3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zakharenko Sergey 25.11.21 12:53 am

UFO area more than two Kazakhstan

In the Bible, or to be more precise in the Revelation of John the Theologian, there is a description of a huge ship or a heavenly city. It is written about how this object descends from heaven and speaks of its size.

There is a description of how an Angel showed John a certain Heavenly Jerusalem, which descended from heaven, but he did not land, but remained, as it were, in the sky. This city is in the shape of a cube, since its height, length and width are the same, the Angel measured the length and width. And if each side was 12,000 stadia long (2,400 km), then the area is 5,760,000 square meters. km., and this is more than a country like India, Kazakhstan or Argentina. This city is the size of 260 Israel.
This city has 12 gates and this city did not need to be illuminated by the moon or the sun, it can illuminate itself. 12 gates are not for nothing, since 12 means eternal perfection.
The city itself is made of gold and other jewels.
Spoiler 2. And I, John, saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3. And I heard a loud voice from heaven, saying: Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them; they will be His people, and God Himself with them will be their God.
(Revelation of John the Theologian 21: 2,3)
11. He has the glory of God. It shone like a precious stone, like a crystal-shaped jasper stone.
12. It has a large and high wall, has twelve gates, and on them twelve Angels; on the gate are written the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel:
13. from the east three gates, from the north three gates, from the south three gates, from the west three gates.
14. The city wall has twelve foundations, and on them are the names of the twelve Apostles of the Lamb.
15. He that spoke to me had a golden reed to measure the city and its gates and its walls.
16. The city is located in a quadrangle, and its length is the same as its latitude. And he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand stadia; its length and breadth and height are equal.
17. And he measured its wall one hundred and forty-four cubits, with the measure of a man, which is the measure of an angel.
18. Its wall was built of jasper, and the city was pure gold, like pure glass.
19. The foundations of the city wall are adorned with all sorts of precious stones: the first base is jasper, the second is sapphire, the third is chalcedon, the fourth is smaragd,
20. fifth sardonyx, sixth carnelian, seventh chrysolite, eighth virill, ninth topaz, tenth chrysopras, eleventh hyacinth, twelfth amethyst.
21. And the twelve gates are twelve pearls: each gate was of one pearl. The city street is pure gold, like transparent glass.
22. But I did not see a temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty is its temple, and the Lamb.
23. And the city does not need either the sun or the moon to illuminate its own, for the glory of God illuminated it, and its lamp is the Lamb.
24. The saved nations will walk in his light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory and honor into him.
25. His gates will not be locked during the day; and the night will not be there.
26. And they will bring into it the glory and honor of the nations.
27. And nothing unclean will enter into it, and no one who is devoted to abomination and lies, but only those that are written by the Lamb in the book of life.
(Revelation of John the Theologian 21: 11-27)

The city is intended for people who will survive the judgment.
Spoiler 24. The saved nations will walk in his light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory and honor into him.
25. His gates will not be locked during the day; and the night will not be there.
26. And they will bring into it the glory and honor of the nations.
27. And nothing unclean will enter into it, and no one who is devoted to abomination and lies, but only those that are written by the Lamb in the book of life.
(Revelation of John the Divine 21: 24-27)
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
The dumpling is kind 25.11.21

Well, Ely-Pali, again the Bible. Well that's why O__O

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 25.11.21

A dumpling of good
again the bible
Was expecting something else?

W
Wing42 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
What conclusions, in your opinion, should I draw now?

Z

Wing42
Yes, none, just when you see something big in the sky, know what it is.

S
Sok_pomidorowy 25.11.21

Dalaran was

W
Wing42 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergei
And what have you dragged the Bible to? I am ready to rather believe that this glorious city of Columbia descended from heaven in order to wash the mountains of people with a flame, rather than into the Heavenly Jerusalem of pure gold and various bruliks.

Z

Wing42
And what have you dragged the Bible to?
There is his description.

W
Wing42 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
Very convincing. You have to be an extremely uneducated person to believe in something like that.

Z

Wing42
Very convincing. You have to be an extremely uneducated person to believe in something like that.
You will see him soon.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergei

And it is said in the revelation of John the Theologian - "As soon as you hear the youth referring to my revelation, then ask the young man in which chapter of my revelation is this written?"
https://www.bibleonline.ru/bible/rus/66/01/

Z

stalker7162534
There is no such thing, where did you get this offer?

n
northern alcoholic 25.11.21

Yes, what would happen if a UFO with an area> 2 Kazakhstanov parked on Earth? I think it is not worth conducting such an experiment.

L
Lisstoman 25.11.21

What kind of weed? Pins well. Tell me where you got it. And how can you believe in this nonsense in the 21st century? Do you still believe that the sun rises because of some deity or thunder is thundering?

Z

Lisstoman
Do you still believe that the sun rises because of some deity or thunder is thundering?
Well, this is the business of the pagans.