3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Nova 25.11.21 12:58 am

Help me find a good mod for version 1.0006 (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

How tired I am of all these moronic mods with the addition of all sorts of non-monstrous locations, and this damn cave at the beginning of the game with this Stargazer, enrage !!!!
People, please .. I believe that there are still good mods without this UG, give a link to a simple mod, such as AMK or OGSE of the first builds, thank you in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 25.11.21

Alex Nova
If you don't want to fight in a cave, no one forces you to - feet in hand and run to the exit (to the Miner's base).

z
zwweerr 25.11.21

Alex Nova
Defeat Zone 1 and 2)) ....... the first part is essentially the same PM, the current for the warrior is to play and the plot is almost the same ....... in the second part, the identity is for the warrior, the current is to go from pripyat to Sidorovich ....... this is a fan mod, because the voice acting there ......... so-so ....)) ........ and so pretty cool)) especially in at the beginning, when you have to leave the stadium in Pripyat with a current pistol and two clips to it, and around TOOOOOOOOOOOLPS zombies, a monolith, bloodsuckers, the controller is hanging out somewhere)) ......... true bugs are full, but the mod is not bad ))

s
saa0891 25.11.21

Alex Nova

http://stalkermod.ru/MODYI-Teni-CHernobyilya/stalker-mod-fotograf-chast-pervaya.html

S
Shooter 25.11.21

Alex Nova
on AP-PRO has everything STALKER stands for.

L
Lincoln Clay 25.11.21

What are you strange, "bespontov" locations.

T
TrampZones 25.11.21

"I'm so tired of all these moronic mods with the addition of all sorts of non-pontoon locations, and this damn cave at the beginning of the game with this Stargazer, enrage !!!!"

What are the mods? you just named Narodnaya Solyanka ...

A
Alex Nova 25.11.21

saa0891
thanks ^^

M
Myxatap 25.11.21

Alex Nova
As for me, I really liked Lost alpha: New level http://www.playground.ru/files/lost_alpha_novyj_uroven-92818/