3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hide_in_Dark 25.11.21 12:58 am

Good or bad? (Black White)

Obviously bad because the game is poorly balanced, but that's not what I mean.

Who knows if you can achieve what my CD cover says? * Your world and being can completely change, both externally and internally *

???
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rеvival 25.11.21

Your world and your being can completely change, both externally and internally, the
Being can change. It has 3 appearances: with character -1 (evil, characteristic features - aura in the form of black smoke), with character 0 (neutral, standard type of creature) and with character 1 (kind, characteristic features - aura in the form of radiance). About actions (internal character): with an evil character, a creature often kills people, casts evil spells and is an aggressor in battles with other creatures. With a good character, the creature acts as a protector and healer of the population.

S
Sanya 30 25.11.21

Hear about if you are evil and you have a terrible temple, so throw stones at the temple, he will be a betrayer and if you want to fly out atuda will be kazhany.

D
Dietor 25.11.21

Better not
be angry,
it's fun

O
Osprey 25.11.21

be evil)

S
Sovuchka 25.11.21

And if kind white doves fly)))

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

Good for his own, bad for his enemies. :) But for some reason it turned out to be bad, although he encouraged the animal to be good.