3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yur af 25.11.21 12:58 am

Endangered Forum (Echelon)

The people are so unsuitable for the igruha, it's just super, and the Russians seem to have made it, but what will we do to be popular and how will we continue to live?
9 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yur af 25.11.21

go crazy ...

Y
Yur af 25.11.21

I will probably repeat ... To go nuts ... !!!!!

s
sergeymen 25.11.21

And what do you want, there is no continuation, I went through the game twice each. Although the game is interesting, voluminous graphics, real replicas, only the choice of negotiations and teams between the pilots could have been more done. If you play with a joystick, I would like to set up a pair and rockets for each button separately. I would like to continue and add some caves and tunnels along the landscape.

Y
Yur af 25.11.21

three times and each time differently

Y
Yur af 25.11.21

PPC are alive?

s
sergeymen 25.11.21

No, some crashed on takeoff, others on landing, and the rest of the Vilianzi were shot down.

s
sergeymen 25.11.21

I want to continue the game))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))

Y
Yur af 25.11.21

I really want to too ...

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

An old excellent our game, which made a disgusting shooter.
Great storyline and world, getting rewards, various missions and ships. In general, a gorgeous flying game.