3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seryozha Belousov 25.11.21 12:58 am

How to increase your income? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I can't figure out how to increase income. The safe can hold a maximum of 1000 game currency.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 25.11.21

pump the gang, the rightmost branch

m
mazik413 25.11.21

Setesh
Upgraded the purchase of pubs. Captured territory. It is written that for each pub, income increases by 500. But how to buy them? And one more question. How to view the maximum and current income in the safe in the train headquarters?

U
Umka92 25.11.21

By the way, the question about the safe, I pumped the rightmost branch, the income increased when they wrote to me that the safe was 75% full, I removed 50,000, later I upgraded the next branch, the "Savings account" perk (move your money to different accounts to increase income from your financial activity) then they did not write that the safe on the train was full, I came and took 8000, Damn the question is where at least another 42000 have gone and where to pick them up. In the Bank of England (city district) I searched everything and did not find where it was possible to withdraw savings.

_
_NS_ 25.11.21

This question arose. I don't remember after which mission the prompt came out. Rob trains and ships to increase income. Has anyone done this? How to do this in general and where to look for these very trains and ships?

P
Playersaharan 25.11.21

_Y_
Go to the letter N (Ned Weinert), it will unlock the robbery of trains / crews / ships

y
yasava 25.11.21

I pumped the right branch of the gangs. If possible, do not pause the game, then babosiks will drip and drip. I went to dinner, drive Evie / Jacoba to the roof or to the train and let them stand / ride, and the loot accumulates :)

s
snec 25.11.21

I still have not figured out how to buy pubs, the branch is pumped, and there are no pub icons on the map.

N
Nicadimius 25.11.21

The same crap! I pumped PUBs, but they are not on the map, or do I need to pump my own branch?

H
HungryDante 25.11.21

There are no pubs on the map and there never will be. Pumping gives only + 500 dough, in half an hour. The game provides only missions defined for earning - these are robberies. There are no pubs. They are, but purely in words.

C
Camper88 25.11.21

HungryDante
Well, there are various pubs in the city, but you can't buy them.

z
zagruzon 25.11.21

HungryDante
has been a pretty popular feature lately ....

N
Nicadimius 25.11.21

The database says that you need to buy a beer tasting manual for 1868 and all PUBs will open on the map.

k
kurpanbey 25.11.21

xX_USER_Xx
I started having the same problem, I used to shoot in dozens, now it almost instantly writes that the safe is full and I take about 8000