3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Web user 25.11.21 12:58 am

Missing core.

Good day to all.
The PC uses an AMD Phenom II x4 980 BE processor.

Recently I noticed that when I boot up my PC, three kernels began to be indicated instead of four.
A question for knowledgeable people, what could have happened to the missing core?

9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lisstoman 25.11.21

It decided to suicide, realizing that it was working in a miserable phenomenon)) Look in the BIOS settings if you have all the kernels turned on or if you have a lock at 3.
Also look here
http://vbbook.ru/windows/zadeiystvovat-vse-yadra-processora/

W
Web user 25.11.21

miserable, not miserable, but has not yet met the game that he would not pull at maximum speed, perhaps due to the video card it leaves.
The link did not solve the problem, it also shows three kernels there.
How and where can I find these kernels in the BIOS?

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 25.11.21

Web user

W
Web user 25.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO xs
, it seems like I enabled all the kernels in the BIOS, when I start the PC on the start screen with information about the motherboard, it also shows 4 kernels, but in the task manager, CPU-Z and system configuration (msconfig) it shows 3 kernels.

G
GG4 25.11.21

Netizen
I dare to assume that you overclocked the processor and killed this core. overclocking is used at your own peril and risk.

W
Web user 25.11.21

xs guys, it was so that when I started the PC, on the screen saver of the motherboard wrote that to unlock the cores, you must press a combination of two keys, I don't remember anymore. Once I pressed this combination. Since then, when the PC was booted, a picture of the kernel and a postscript next to it x4 were displayed. A year later, the same picture began to be displayed, only with the x3 postscript and only three cores were shown in the dispatcher.

W
Web user 25.11.21

and isn't the Black Edition already overclocked?

S
SАLEM 25.11.21

Network User
http://www.kakprosto.ru/kak-133150-kak-razblokirovat-yadra

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 25.11.21

W3aMisterWinner
This is an ordinary Fenom, you messed something up.