3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Old Salted Crab 25.11.21 12:58 am

Black screen after updating to 10

I downloaded an updater up to 10 Windows from the official website (it seems to be in the test), launched it, asked to restart the laptop. After reboot - black screen and cursor only. Can I roll it back somehow?
I had 8.1
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 25.11.21

Old Salted Crab
You obviously won't be able to roll back. You can find out directly from Melkosoft if you can use the license after installing Win 10. If you can't, then put Win 8.1 back.

O
Old Salted Crab 25.11.21

Do I have to download the trial version then?

V

Old Salted Crab
I don't know. Are you using a licensed version or what?

O
Old Salted Crab 25.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
License. Even with the purchase of a laptop.

V

Old Salted Crab
I didn't understand it right now, but keep in mind that a lot of software does not officially work on Windows 10 yet.

N
Natalia Naumova 25.11.21

the same story, a black screen, the cursor works, through the task manager I can launch all programs, but the initial screen is as dark as night. the driver on the video card writes that they do not need an update. It's as if it's about the settings, but it may not be so.
big pichal.

L
LuNature 25.11.21

Natalya Naumova
Old Salted Crab
Iron should be no older than 2012. If yours is newer then it's the OS.
keep
Spoilerhttp: //www.rg-adguard.net/

T
Tatiana Lukyanova 25.11.21

I also had a black screen and a cursor, I suffered for a long time .... They wrote that Windows 10 does not match my video card. I tried to set the wallpaper on my desktop and everything worked out)))

V

There really, for configs like a laptop with 710, the program first writes that the computer is not suitable. And then what fits.